Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paula carty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2013, 04:19 PM
    My daughter lives in a home that has 3 dogs & dog feces is evetywhere. She won't clea
    My daughter lives in a home with 3 small dogs & dog feces everywhere. She refuse to clean & she really thinks she has a clean house. No sheets on her kids beds, toys everywhere. The dad sleeps all day because he works nightshift, He doesn't clean either. Child protective services has came but they always let her know when they are coming so she gets her friends to help her clean house (they hide things or make up excuses as to why some things are out of order) How can I get custody of my 2 grand daughters... I'm afraid they will get sick from the dog feces it's everywhere I have to check my clothes & shoes for dog feces so I won't drag it in my car & home. I know my daughter will quit speaking to me but I don't care I want what is safe & a nice place for my grand daughters to live. When my grand daughters spend the night with me I have to bathe them because they smell & their hair is dirty & oily. They don't pick up after themselves in fact they just throw the trash on the floor or coffee table whichever is handy for them because my daughter does not encourage them to do so. HELP!!
    Comeandgetme12 Posts: 99, Reputation: -5

Sep 30, 2013, 05:59 PM
    Take pictures of the conditions, and call yourself to children services and have them take a look at things. Do they go this way to school? See if a social worker can come and inspect the kids and talk to them at school. That's how my niece was taken away from my parent. Then mean while police went to the parents house and not only let him know why I was taken away, they saw the living conditions and also got the parent for neglect and dependency.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 16 year old daughter hates me, ranaway from home and now lives with her Dad [ 3 Answers ]

My 15 year old daughter ran away from home about 2 months ago and was gone for 2 weeks. That was the worst 2 weeks of my life, I cried everyday. Her Dad lives out of state, but got her for visits when he could, when my husband, her stepfather and I found her, it was 2 days and her Dad come and got...

My dog is vomiting a clea foaming gooey substance [ 1 Answers ]

My 7 year old yorkie just recently recovered from aclampsia. She was very sick and hospitalized, When she returned home, she seemed fine. Last night and this evening, she vomited a clear foamy substance, It is the consistency of egg yolk. She appears tired and doesn't seem to have a lot of energy....

Dad won't give daughter her money because boyfriend lives w girlfriend and mom [ 18 Answers ]

OK I'm 22 my girlfriend is 17 we have been together for a yr and 2 months were both very happy life is great etc. she was tired of school so she got her ged and now works full time. We both live with her mother. My girlfriend was involved in an auto accident when she was 10 and received 36k...

Dog eating feces [ 5 Answers ]

My pregnant shih-tzu is trying to eat poop from other dogs. Is this a sign of something wrong or a lack of nutrients? - moved from Forum Help -

Board dogs in kennel or at-home dog sitter? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I would like advice on how to take care of our dogs when we go away. We have two dogs in our house. We are going away for 4 days, and wonder if they would be happier staying at home alone (with a dog sitter making visits 3 times a day) of if they would be happier being boarded at a kennel...

View more questions Search