Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tango2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 05:54 PM
    What typ of bug is this
    Hello

I need to know what type of bug is this I'm finding them in rooms all over my house.

They are small almost the same body as a lady bug but smaller black with white dots on the back
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Mar 28, 2007, 06:28 PM
    They are Asian Lady Beetles. You should find a way to get rid of them soon. They are real pests.

Here is a website.

There is a cheap brand of outdoor insecticide you can get at a store like Walmart. I would recommend it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mystery bug? [ 10 Answers ]

This bug/bird/insect has been flying around our butterfly bushes for the past few weeks. Any ideas on what it could be. We are stumped because it appears to be a hummingbird/butterfly type specie but up close it looks like a lobster! We would love some insight. :confused:

Have I found a new bug/creature? [ 15 Answers ]

My daughter found this bug/creature that looks like a cross between a caterpillar, a slug, a snake, and an alligator (minus the mouth). It is 2 inches long and at its widest point it is 10 cm wide. At one end of its body it has pinchers, at the other end there are 4 rows of what looks like sharp...

What kind of bug is this? [ 4 Answers ]

I have noticed a very small, tiny bug crawling aroung near and around the bottom of my tub and it appears to be coming from a small crack or opening at the bottom of the tile on the wall. It is shaped like a tadpole, or cone. The head is wide and round and narrows as it goes back toward the tail....

Internet bug [ 4 Answers ]

My internet stops working every so often. Can't find the site. When I go to earthlink.net it works and then the other sites work, really weird. Any Ideas?

Help me identify this larvae-like bug [ 0 Answers ]

I've found this trying to sneak into my house, can someone helpme identify it? :confused: http://www.cercadonet.com/larvae_bug.jpg Thanks in advance

View more questions Search