Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anf25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2013, 09:05 AM
    Kidney stones and mentrual period
    I had been bleeding during ovulation which was followed by brown discharge. I then started bleeding again but was diagnosed with kidney stones after a cat scan. Now I have my period but I'm still in pain. Is there something else wrong here?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 29, 2013, 06:50 PM
    What did they do to treat the kidney stones, (did they say the kidney stones was the reason for your issue ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kidney stones [ 1 Answers ]

I've been passing small stones for the last week and have been to the ER and the urgent care a few times. I have an appointment with a urologist next week but I am in serious pain.

Kidney stones [ 0 Answers ]

Had a stint three days ago due to kidney stones I'm still got blood coming out is this common

I have a stone that has got stuck at the end of my penis and won't pass do I.need t go to the er or just wait for it to pass

I have recently passed a stone from my right kidney. CT scan only showed the one stone. How long will the pain last, and is it normal for both kidneys and groin area to be sore afterwardz

Kidney stones? [ 2 Answers ]

HI, Just hoping for help with problem my mom is having. She's been experiencing some weird symptoms lately, but her doctor won't give her an appt. for several weeks. But my mom is still worried about what is causing them. THe last week or so she has been having severe "charlie horse" cramps in...

View more questions Search