Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Huma ambreen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2013, 08:59 AM
    Ovarian Cyst
    Hello Doc I am Huma and I am single..
    I need to ask you something about my health..
    well I have two follicular cyst in my left ovary..
    according to ultra sound report my left ovary measures 4.1cm x 2.8cm. Contains two follicular cysts measures 1.7cm x 2.3cm & 1.6cmx1.9cm.
    having irregular periods with heavy bleeding in periods.
    My periods are coming 2 to 3 times in a month but only for two to three days.
    is there any medication for this type of condition?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 30, 2013, 07:45 AM
    You've had a ultasound and a consultation afterwards. You should talk to your doctor about what treatment that you need to go on to properly address this issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ovarian cyst [ 1 Answers ]

I had an ultrasound which showed an ovarian cyst. The report said : right ovary: to the right is a well defined part fluod part echogenic leasion with septae measuring 42 x41 x39 mm ? Haemorrhagic cyst? Other the right ovary was not seen seperatly but presumably ovarian in origin. What does this...

Ovarian cyst [ 0 Answers ]

What are the chances a complex cyst that is not suspicious will dissolve in 4 weeks?

Ovarian cyst [ 0 Answers ]

Hello my name is janet. I have had ovarian cyst for 5 years now! I am now 19! What are they ways I could get rid of them? How much will it cost me?

Pain from ovarian cyst after cyst is gone [ 1 Answers ]

My 15 year old daughter had an ovarian cyst about 4 months ago (6cm in size). She was put on birth control and the cyst went away after about 2 months, but she has pain in her abdomen almost every day. It gets worse when she is working out or playing sports. She has been given pain medicine but...

Ovarian Cyst [ 3 Answers ]

Well I was just diagonosed with an ovarian cyst...and the doctor said that it has already ruptured...does anyone know if this could cause a problem getting pregnant?:confused: ..or if this is something I should be really worried about?:( ..One doctor told me that after it ruptured the pain should...

View more questions Search