Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samsarani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2013, 12:32 AM
    Stopper
    Hi

We have a polyethylene pipe in home as a sewage and drainage pipe. Size of this pipe is 125 mm and in vertical section of this pipe we have a manhole. My question is how do I close and stop the main way of this pipe by retrieval stopper?
    Because I have another way (pipe) for drainage, there isn't any pressure on stoppage( may be 2 metere column of fluid)

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove the stopper? [ 18 Answers ]

I have a tub that has enough of my wife's hair in the drain that it doesn't drain fast enough during a shower, and it doesn't hold water during my kids bath. My primary question is, how the heck do I remove the drain stopper on this style tub? It seems to have become a more common stopper...

Bathtub drain stopper The bathtub drain stopper that is located in the tub 3/4 of the [ 1 Answers ]

The bathtub drain stopper that is located in the tub 3/4 of the way up to the top of the tub does not stay down. The lever pops back up by itself when pushed down to open drain and therefore, the tub fills with water when the shower is on. How can I fix it?

How To Remove Stopper [ 7 Answers ]

I have the same kind of stopper; the one you turn slightly to get it to drop. I believe that it can be unscrewed but it seems to be on very tight. Any suggestions?

How to remove the stopper [ 3 Answers ]

My tub is draining slowly. I am sure hair just below the stopper is causing this. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to remove the stopper. This style doesn't have the adjusting rod with a ball up above. It merely opens and closes by turning 1/4 turn. Any help is appreciated....

Sink Stopper [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 sinks that clog occasionally and when I go to plunge them or pour a drain cleaner down them, I cannot pull the stopper out for easier access. Is there a way to disconnect the stopper so it can be pulled out when need be?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.