Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    student83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2013, 03:35 PM
    ACCT: Journalizing Time Tickets
    Journalize the following: Time tickets indicated that $50,000 was direct labor and $5,900 was indirect labor

Check out some similar questions!

three tickets are drawn at random from 100 tickets bearing numbers from 1 to 100. Cal [ 1 Answers ]

three tickets are drawn at random from 100 tickets bearing numbers from 1 to 100.calculate the probability that the maximum number on the tickets drawn is greater than 5o.

I have got three NJ tickets what should I do [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I got my NJ license a month back. I got three tickets - Careless Driving, Leaving Scene of accident and Failure to report accident. There was no personal injury but property damage did happen. I stopped at yellow signal and vehicle behind me couldn't stop and it hit my vehicle. I was...

30% of tickets sold were kids tickets, selling at $4. The rest were sold at $8.50. [ 1 Answers ]

30% of the tickets sold by a movie theater for the Friday night show were children's tickets at $4 each. The rest of the tickets were sold at the full price of $8.50. The movie theater collected $252 for the children's tickets. How many tickets did they sell in all? How do you know?

Airline tickets [ 1 Answers ]

I do not travel much. When I went to the airlines to buy a ticket the Cost for the round trip ticket was $716.00. A friend told me to call her Ticket agent and the cost was only $450.00 for the same ticket. Thanks For having friends. But how does that system work??

Cheap tickets [ 3 Answers ]

Do you know where I can find a cheap ticket from france to sacramento, California? All is just so expensive! :eek:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.