Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Peace_love_war Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2013, 01:18 PM
    12 dating 18
    My friend is 12 and she's dating a 18 year old I've told her mum and dad but they don't belivie me also when ever I tell her he's using you she always tells me that they've know each other for years and he said that he would wait until she's older. Help I don't know what to do.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 28, 2013, 01:25 PM
    You've done all you can do by telling her parents.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 28, 2013, 02:44 PM
    Nothing more you can do. Her parents know so you stay out of it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 28, 2013, 10:10 PM
    Yes, you tried to protect her, and yes, he is just using her,
    xTiffanyx Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Sep 29, 2013, 01:00 AM
    You tried your best! Don't worry .All you have to do Is hope your friend comes to her senses
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Sep 29, 2013, 05:22 AM
    Have you talked to your parents about this? I would enlist their help too. If your parents know your friends parents, they might contact them too.

An 18 year old has no business with a 12 year old, and I urge you to report this to someone who can do something about it. Maybe your school counselor, or the kids help line, or another trusted adult.

I think that under any circumstances, with the little you have said so far, points to someone needs to intervene here and put a stop to the relationship.

I hope you don't give up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to try online dating, but What to do if None of dating sites have enough locals? [ 4 Answers ]

I never had a GF. I want to try online dating but the sites I've seen only have like 5 women from my city and not my type. That's dumb. Why would I sign up to sites that have no one from my city.

Dating stuff help! Well young people dating [ 9 Answers ]

This guy has like me all year... he even liked me when I had a boyfriend but he asked me out a couple times and I finally said yes. But now I kind of like his friend. But I've only been going out with this guy for 2 days so is it no problem breaking up with him for his friend? Or has he been...

Teen Dating girl dating younger boy? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a 15 year old girl turning 16 in September and I'm in year 10. This boy who I think is reallly cute asked me out the only problem is I found out that he is turning 14 and in year 7! Would it be wrong if I Went out with him considering there is a 2 yr age difference?? :confused:

We're dating, but he posted on a dating site! [ 11 Answers ]

We've only been dating for about a month or so. The first couple of weeks, he called me every day, sometimes twice a day. Then it was less frequent. I assumed he didn't have the guts to break it off, so I stopped calling him and he wouldn't call me for a few days, but he always called. Said...

View more questions Search