Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevinpeterkin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2013, 11:56 AM
    Excessive Inventory
    Greetings,

I am going into round 4 with 1,783 units. This has caused an emergency loan of 568,404. How do I cahnge this around? My product is in the high sector.

V/r,

Kevin

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find the ending inventory using the FIFO Method through perpetual inventory? [ 0 Answers ]

How do I find the ending inventory using the FIFO Method through perpetual inventory?

How to find ending inventory using the average inventory cost method [ 3 Answers ]

The Boxwood Company Sells blankets for $60 each. Purchase 5 units 30$ Purchase 10 units 34$ Purchase 10 units 40$ Sale 3 units Sale 6 units Sale 3 units Assuming that the company uses the perpetual inventory system, determine the ending inventory for the month of May using the average...

Doberman puppy Excessive Excessive biting. [ 9 Answers ]

I have read through all the other excessive biting posts.. I have a 3 month old female doberman puppy.. she BITES.. it might sound so simple, but its not.. I have scratch marks all over my legs and hands.. she has teeth an inch long and razor sharp.. It punctured by thumb today morn and I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.