Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mohanatluri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2013, 11:40 AM
    Do you think individuals can learn empathy from something like a 1-month CIP experien
    Do you think individuals can learn empathy from something like a 1-month CIP experience? Explain why or why not
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 28, 2013, 05:36 PM
    Is this a homework assignment?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free accounting helpDuring 2013, its first year of operation Bing auto parts experien [ 2 Answers ]

During 2013, its first year of operation Bing auto parts experienced the following: Sales on account 320,000 Cash sales 680,000 Collections of account receivable 295,000 uncollectible accounts charged off during the year 1,400 assume bing auto parts uses the allowence method of accounting...

Is it empathy that I am still grieving for my husband? [ 14 Answers ]

My Husband died 10 months ago. He is in my thought from dawn to dusk. Many times I do not have concentration on my worksh and I don't feel like doing anything. I try to not show when my children are at home but when alone I can't help it. Some friends say that it is my own empathy and I have to get...

Empathy - guess who just got some? [ 37 Answers ]

Hello: And, guess who didn't? The IDEA of empathy being part of the law is not NEW. It's alive and well, and is embodied in the concept of "equity" and "jury nullification". So, it was refreshing to see that empathy is NOT dead on the Supreme Court, either. The idea in practice, allows...

Empathy and anxiety? [ 19 Answers ]

I used to have terrible social anxiety, I'm slowly getting over it though. But I was wondering if the reason behind it could be empathy, as if I had a heightened or amplified sense for the emotions of those around me? I'll be around people and feel extremely tight and uncomfortable, I'll come to...

Empathy on the Supreme Court - from OBAMA [ 13 Answers ]

Hello: I've written a lot on these pages about the righty's on the Supreme Court having empathy for the COPS. They do. What's surprising, is that Obama does too. Today, the Supreme Court decided 5 to 4 (yes the usual suspects), that an inmate doesn't have the right to DNA testing, even...

View more questions Search