Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Mar 28, 2007, 05:13 PM
    She wanted a break now she's messaged me what do I do?
    I posted a message of my girlfriend wanted a break. I got some good responses. She told me three weeks ago she needed a break I bugged her for a week and then I decided to not message her. I left it a week then contacted her again spoke to her she came over nothing happened she said she needed time so again I let it be. Then after three days she messages me and tells me that "Hay if you are home tonite theres a show on tv tonight which is starting again" something we used to watch. I didn't reply I didn't no what to do she told me she wants a break and then three days later she has messaged me do you think she is just being friendly?? What should I do? Am I getting back in, if I was completely out would she still message?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2007, 09:50 PM
    I would just let it pass. Maybe she was testing you, maybe not but it's nothing to respond to.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2007, 09:55 PM
    Very simple. DO NOTHING. Let it go.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend wanted a break? [ 3 Answers ]

I was with my girlfriend for 3 and a half years. We started with the games cause she was so hard to get. I played it very cool for a while and didn't answer my phone all the time. I worked in the evening which meant I only see her late when I would go stay at her house. This was all going well but...

How to tell you mum she's going to be a Nan! [ 8 Answers ]

OK so I'm 19 recently found out I'm pregnant and my mum hates my partner. So how do I tell her I'm pregnant? Also I know there is no way I can live here once the baby arrives and my partner isn't working at the moment. What options do we have on where we can bring up our child in a happy and...

I'm 18 she's 16 [ 2 Answers ]

Could I go to jail if I had sex with an 16 year old and I'm 18 teen but she always made the first move on me and she thought she was pregnaut and told her parents that I wasn't there to help her and every time I was she would just blow me off

She's so cold don't know what to do [ 8 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend now for about 5 years. We recently moved in together and got our own house but this is rented. We have lived together for about 5 months now. We have had our ups and downs like every couple. But recently she has been really cold towards me and then yesterday all...

She's too good [ 28 Answers ]

Hey I need more help. I met a girl through msn she is flying to england to stop with me for a week we have been dating for 4 months now. She has seen me on webcam but I afraid when she sees me face to face she's going to think I'm ugly and not want to be with me anymore. Any advice? I don't know...

View more questions Search