Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hayley louise pearce 89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 05:10 PM
    Teeth whitening
    Hi, I'm 17 years old, and I recently noticed in a photo that I had done a while back with my friends that my teeth were a yellowy shade compared to my friends teeth, ever since I've become really paranoid about my teeth and I want them whitened. So I went to see my dentist as I new he did teeth whitening as id seen posters on the notice board in the past, we had a chat and he said he'd give me some gel and il pop it on myself for about 4 hours a day until I see an improvement, I was happy with this as I'm totally in control of how white I want them to go, I new it would cost a bit, so that's why I saved before hand,when I asked him the price he said it would be between £200 -£250, but about an hour ago I found a website about teeth whitening and this page came up, explaining the same gel that my dentist told me about, but when I checked the price it was only £4.95. Then that had me thinking, why is my dentist charging me so much?
    Could you help me please? Xx
    vixybaby Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2007, 02:03 PM
    What was that website- I had that same issue

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teeth whitening [ 2 Answers ]

What is in teeth whinting products that make your teeth white?

Teeth whitening strips [ 1 Answers ]

Whitening strips use peroxide, can this affect or create cold sores or fever blisters?

Teeth Whitening? [ 3 Answers ]

Umm hi:) , I just wanted to know what is the best way to lighten or whiten your teeth? Is it just brushing them because I do brush them but well, used to I only brushd in the morning but the chick told me I just needed to brush to a day to fix that.Just tell me what you think.:)

Whitening Teeth [ 2 Answers ]

:) Is whitening teeth the best idea? I want to whiten my teeth but am not sure how.So I really need yalls advice and stories.Should I get a job (like at a office) done? Or should I use white strips? PleeezHelp!

Teeth Whitening Kits... anyone Like Specific Ones? [ 9 Answers ]

I would like to purchase a teeth whitening kit, and would appreciate any NAMES OF THE PRODUCT - opinions on the better ones on the market that any people on this site may have tried? THANKS.

View more questions Search