Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bg1213 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2013, 01:39 PM
    Trade in owned vehicle for lease
    My company owner traded in a company-owned vehicle that was fully depreciated for a leased vehicle. The owned vehicle had a note with a balance of $47,000 on it. The dealership where he traded gave/allowed him $42,000 on the trade-in and rolled the $5000 difference into the new lease payment.

I can remove the owned vehicle from the books but I'm not sure how to handle the rest of the transaction (get rid of note, etc).

Check out some similar questions!

I need to locate my jointly owned vehicle [ 7 Answers ]

The loan and title is in both our names joined by "or"... he has had the vehicle since we separated. I traded a harley on the vehicle when we bought it getting 15k in trade. I recently found out that he has not had insurance on the vehicle nor a valid registration and that he is running 30 days...

Purchsed used a car and no title vehicle not owned by dealer how do I get money back [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a used vehicle 8 months ago and still have not received the registration. I called the DMV to see what I could do. The dealer doesn't even have the title for this vehicle. The title is being held by a lien holder. The dealer was closed by DMV and under investigation as there have been...

Purchasing a vehicle with a trade in. [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the process of purchasing a vehicle. However I have a trade in, I owe about 5K on it. The trade in value is about half of that, how does this work? Is the difference added on to the purchase price or is the pay off added to the purchase price. Please help!! :confused:

Michigan law- minitort on a state owned vehicle [ 3 Answers ]

I got hit the other day, she was at fault, but she was driving a minivan with a state owned vehicle license plate... now they're saying that even though she was at fault, I have to pay for my deductable and her insurance company doesn't have to.. kind of weird.. any ideas?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.