Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eminemloverx3 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2013, 01:28 PM
    Infection related question please help
    Hi, So I've been having unpleasant discharge for a while now. At the start I taught it was normal but now its happening more and more its kind of different colours but its normally a whitish and sometimes dark colours and its an unpleasant smell I tried a cream and it went away for a while but now its back.. so I tried these tablets things you insert in and it just came back does anyone know what this could be? And if there's any other medication or creams I could buy ? Any help will be great thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 27, 2013, 02:31 PM
    We can't diagnose you, so your best chance to get rid of this is to get a doctor's exam and maybe a prescription. Don't let it go and keep treating it yourself. Too much can go wrong with that scenario.
    eminemloverx3 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2013, 05:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    We can't diagnose you, so your best chance to get rid of this is to get a doctor's exam and maybe a prescription. Don't let it go and keep treating it yourself. Too much can go wrong with that scenario.
    Okay thanks :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 27, 2013, 05:29 PM
    It will may be some of the issues, the "over the counter" medication is trying to treat, but often you will need prescription medication to cure infections.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My question is related to c programming. [ 4 Answers ]

Please sort out my difficulty regarding c programming. What is the technical meaning of getch() in c programming.

Heart related question [ 1 Answers ]

Iam44 yrs female my ecg showed t wave change at lead 3 My tread mill stress test is normal.I run 2-4 kms every day Is it a cause of concern

Job related question [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Saleh Tanvir.I am studying in Accountancy in the UK.As I am studying in Accountancy so you know after graduation I have to work in accountancy related work.But nowadays everywhere Accountants deal with interest.I mean you have to compute the interest rate like in the bank,accounting...

Physics related question [ 0 Answers ]

Hi this is mahesh I have completed my graduation(B.Sc M.P.Cs) with 79.05% and wrote the PG in PHYSICS entrance then I got the rank 499 in osmania university hyderabad could you tell me which college I will got and which course gives the best future and carer opportunities plzzzzzzzzzz

View more questions Search