Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annaelizaebeth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2013, 09:52 AM
    My fiancé and I are trying
    I just had a period this month and I have a ovulation calendar and well we've been having sex and he does in me and it's weird I didn't get my period again but I bleed for about an hour not even I am on birth control, I'm stopping what do I do? And why did I bleed the day before it says I should be ovulating
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 27, 2013, 05:20 PM
    1. There are 100s of possible reasons
    2. if you are on birth control (post was confusing) stop taking it, if you want to conceive
    3. when you stop birth control it can effect your monthly cycle while your body adjusts
    4. many women do not ovulate according to a online chart, they are really worthless if really trying to conceive. You need to be actually testing for ovulation to know when you ovulate
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 27, 2013, 05:36 PM
    You're trying to conceive, but you're using birth control? How does that work?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP I need to get over Ex Fiancé [ 2 Answers ]

My,now ex and I were together for 2 &a half years. 2 months into our relationship he move into my place. A year later we moved to a home that was "ours". We were engaged, lived together, did everything together, our families were amazing together, we were best friends. He was always saying he loved...

What to do with my Ex fiancé? [ 1 Answers ]

I dated him for more than 2 years... but back in may I left him due to our cultural differences and the fact that our families did not want us to be together. Before I broke off the relationship, he got me an engagement ring. 1 month after we broke up, we ended up getting back together, because we...

Getting fiance's name on because [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering my daghter is three years old now and my fiancé has been raising her since she was born. On her birth certificate there is unknown father as well. Can I put my fiancé down as her father? The biological father does not want anything to do with her. He has been in and out of jail her...

View more questions Search