Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xcely Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2013, 08:17 AM
    Research matrerials for hot and cold water dispenser design
    As part of my final year school project, I have been asked to design and construct a hot and cold water dispense system. The issue is that my school library (somewhere in west Africa) doesn't have as much material as I would need for the project. I'd appreciate if anyone can provide any useful links or ideas to this effect. Tnx

Check out some similar questions!

No hot water coming out of hot water side only cold... hot water heater is working [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I need help bad. I am a woman writing to you whose husband has given up on the problem and will no longer work on this. He doesn't care if we have hot water cause he can take a shower at work. I cannot. It is the dead of winter here in Colorado. We had frozen pipes that burst in the wall...

Frigidaire Electrolux refrigerator water dispenser is suddenly dispenser hot water. [ 5 Answers ]

We have a Frigidaire Electrolux refrigerator that is suddenly dispensing hot water. The filter was changed around two months ago and there are no indications that the filter needs changed (the filter status light is still showing green). Anyone have any ideas? All help appreciated. ...

When I turn on the hot tap the water runs hot then cold hot then cold [ 0 Answers ]

When I run the hot tap, the water runs hot then cold, hot then cold. The boiler ignites when the tap is turned on but then goes off and on, off and on while the tap is running. I have a ravenheat LS80(T) combi boiler

Cold water in hot lines. If I turn the hot water supply off, I still get cold water [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a rental house. I replaced the hot water heater and shut off valves. With the shutt-off in and out of the tack are closed, I still get cold water from the hot side of all faucets in the house. When valves are open, and temp. Set at very hot, I get semi-hot water.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.