Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noura1411 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2013, 02:22 AM
    Hello I need a help, I got married from 3 months and one week
    Hello I need a help,
    I got married from 3 months and one week :). In general my cycle is between 27 to 29 days. The last month I got my sick time on 24, this means that in this month I should get it maximum on 21 of September which means 29 days of cycle. But what happened is that till today 27 of September I did not get my sick time also my breast is becoming bigger, and in the week before 21 of September I was feeling too much tired and a little nausea and I was feeling stretching in the uterus, and from 2 weeks I am going to the bath frequently about 10 times per day and I am waking up too early in the morning to go, but in this week I am not feeling nauesa anymore and also I am not feeling the strechting of the uterus, but I am still running to the bath frequently. All of theses things confused me, so 2 days ago I did the pregnancy test at home in the afternoon and it was negative. Is it possible that I am pregnant??
    Thanks in advance
    noura1411 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2013, 02:23 AM
    Hello I need a help,
    I got married from 3 months and one week :). In general my cycle is between 27 to 29 days. The last month I got my sick time on 24, this means that in this month I should get it maximum on 21 of September which means 29 days of cycle. But what happened is that till today 27 of September I did not get my sick time also my breast is becoming bigger, and in the week before 21 of September I was feeling too much tired and a little nausea and I was feeling stretching in the uterus, and from 2 weeks I am going to the bath frequently about 10 times per day and I am waking up too early in the morning to go, but in this week I am not feeling nauesa anymore and also I am not feeling the strechting of the uterus, but I am still running to the bath frequently. All of theses things confused me, so 2 days ago I did the pregnancy test at home in the afternoon and it was negative. Is it possible that I am pregnant??
    Thanks in advance
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 27, 2013, 02:33 AM
    It's always possible that you are pregnant, regardless of symptoms, if you have sex.
    It's also possible to skip a period and still show lots of symptoms.

It is too soon to get test results, so wait another week ++. Two weeks past day of when period was due.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 27, 2013, 05:42 AM
    It is too early to test, you have to be at least 2 week late. Often there is no signs prior to missing your period. You have to just wait and see.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 months late very sore nipples for a week now [ 2 Answers ]

I've been having extremely sore.nipples for a week now and I don't know why I never grt sore nipples this bad help please

My daughter is 17 months old and has had a cough for more than a week [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is 17 months old and has had a cough for more than a week almost 2 weeks. She has a little bit of a runny nose and has a weird cough. She coughs andits loud and sounds like there is mucus in her throat. When she coughs she has a coughing attack and almost vomits. She doesn't really...

2 week stay turned into 4 months, can I kick out [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Virginia. My husband and I own our home and my mother lives with me (rent and utility free). On 4 January 2008 my sister showed up on my doorstep from Arizona. She said she had a couple of doctor appointments in the area and needed to stay with me for 2 weeks. We agreed to the 2...

Stay a week - pay 6 months? [ 5 Answers ]

About a year ago, my girlfriend and I moved into an apartment together. We were both on the lease. We were on a low income housing contract. After one week of arguing, I decided to move out. She had no job, and decided to stay until she could figure out where to go. I told her I would pay...

28 week checkup... Seven months and counting [ 2 Answers ]

I just thought you might like an update on how things are proceeding with the twins as far as my doc appointments go... I started at the dr's at around eight thirty this morning and waited and hour to have my blood drawn to test for the Rh antibodies and for my three hour glucose test... yuck....

View more questions Search