Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    081149 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2013, 06:27 PM
    I Lost My Virginty? Yesterday and now Im nervous if Im pregnant!
    I Lost My Virginty? Yesterday and now Im nervous if Im pregnant!
    So We Had Sex Twice At The Same Day 1st Time. With Condom & Took It Out When He Came. 2nd We Didn't Use Condom Because It Was Already Used & Now We Just Put It Back Inside & Started Going At It Again. But He Didn't Finish Like He Didn't Come. Because He Had To Go But Idk? I Want To Be very Sure if I Can't Get Pregnant. My Vergina Burns and Itches! Am I Pregnant? Or Is Something Else! Please Comment Or Give Me Answersss I Beg You.

>Threads merged to keep all questions and advice on this subject in one place.<
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 26, 2013, 07:09 PM
    You could very easily become pregnant. With the way conception works, it would be too soon for an egg to be fertilized and implant on the uterus wall. WebMD has a general overview of how conception works: Conception & Pregnancy: Ovulation, Fertilization, and More

He didn't need to ejaculate in you to insert sperm. He ejaculated into the condom getting sperm all over his penis and then he inserted it, unprotected, into you. Also pre-ejaculate can contain sperm. There is a greater chance the second time that it did because he had just ejaculated so there would be some left in the tubes.

The burning and itching is probably from friction and from skin being stretched out causing very small lesions. It would be too soon for most infections or diseases to show symptoms.

I highly suggest going to a doctor and discussing better birth control options.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 26, 2013, 07:11 PM
    Amy time you have penile insertion there is the risk of pregnancy. But if you had sex yesterday, it is unlikely that fertilization has even occurred yet. Which means, no, you are not pregnant yet, but no way to tell whether you will be or not.

The first symptom of pregnancy is generally when you miss your period. So there is nothing you can do until then. If you do miss, then you need to wait another couple of weeks to take a test.

If getting pregnant worries you, then maybe you shouldn't take the risk of engaging in intercourse.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 26, 2013, 11:59 PM
    Yes, it is very possible, Even with a condom there is a chance. Condoms have a 3 to 18 percent failure rate. The second time there could have already been sperm on it, but there would be sperm in all the early fluids. So it is very possible that you could be pregnant.

There is no way to tell at this point and time. You will have to wait till next month and see if you have a period or not, if you miss the period you have to wait two week to do a test

Sep 27, 2013, 08:31 AM
    How Do You Know Your Pregnant?
    What Are the Systoms To Being Pregnant After the First Week? Please Help

Sep 27, 2013, 08:38 AM
    The first symptom of pregnancy is a missed period. Any other symptoms could and probably are, due to something else.

Sep 27, 2013, 08:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    The first symptom of pregnancy is a missed period. Any other symptoms could and probably are, due to something else.
    Besides Missing Your Period? Wht Else Are Other Ways You know Your Pregnant?

Sep 27, 2013, 08:42 AM
    The only other way you KNOW is with a pregnancy test.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 27, 2013, 08:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 081149 View Post
    What Are the Systoms To Being Pregnant After the First Week? please Help
    Since your first question said that you lot your virginity yesterday and now you are asking about one week, I am going to ask for more background before more advice is given.

How old are you?

When did you have unprotected sex?

Edited to add: Please do not capitalize every word. If you are using a mobile device, please check your settings. Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I saved excel file on my usb and lost it yesterday. Can I retrieve it from PC? [ 5 Answers ]

Can I retrieve it from my PC? I do not have access to my usb any more. Thanks guys.

My cat lost its plug yesterday and now she smells [ 3 Answers ]

She lost her plug on Friday night its now 2,26 am on Sunday morning nothing is happening all she is doing is sleeping eating and wanting strokes however late last night early this morning she has done a massive pooh its quite runny. And as she's sitting next to me every few minutes there's a smell...

Suddenly I lost my feelings from yesterday [ 1 Answers ]

Presently I am 14th week pregnant. I have been feeling baby (like something is in my stomach and vibrations) by touching lower abdominal in the time of 13th week of pregnancy. But suddenly I lost my feelings from yesterday. Now I don’t feel any vibrations by touching lower abdominal and feeling...

My miniture dachshund as of yesterday has lost the use of her front legs. [ 2 Answers ]

Today she also seems to be losing some of the use of her hind legs. Due to financial reasons I can't take her to the vet. Is there anything I can do to help her? She is very special to me and my family. We have had her over 12 years and can't stand seeing her in pain when she tries to walk. Please...

I lost virginty,why do I still feel this way? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 Had unprotected sex with who is now the ex a little more than a month ago And he swears he pulled out. I know there is supposed to be some soreness in the abdomen after it And I felt that But now it just feels like a constant pain Similar to a menstraul cramp but kind of different It...

View more questions Search