Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    armando21 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2013, 11:39 AM
    Is it normal to get weird thoughts of being gay?
    Am 21 year old and I know am straight, but I get this weird thought, "what if am gay?".
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 26, 2013, 11:41 AM
    So what is your question? Have you had thoughts about anyone in particular? Have you had gay fantasies? If you know you're straight, what's the problem?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2013, 11:54 AM
    Do you think that in all reality if you had the real-life chance you would actually do any of it.

Sep 26, 2013, 03:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    So what is your question? Have you had thoughts about anyone in particular? Have you had gay fantasies? If you know you're straight, what's the problem?
    No I just have this. Thought am straight I love. Girls just sum times it come on my mine. Do I like guys am they do not attract. Me at all just its my mentality. That tell. Me. What if I was gay I can't be. Gay I love girls I can't stop looking at them. Is it depression. Making me think,this
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 26, 2013, 04:14 PM
    Maybe you are worried about it. Are you depressed? Why don't you speak with a counselor, find out what's going on. I think you are becoming obsessed with this.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 26, 2013, 04:17 PM
    I do have a silly question. Why is this posted in the teen section if you're 21?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 26, 2013, 04:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    I do have a silly question. Why is this posted in the teen section if you're 21?
    I wondered that as well.

Sep 26, 2013, 04:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Maybe you are worried about it. Are you depressed? Why don't you speak with a counselor, find out what's going on. I think you are becoming obsessed with this.
    I think your right were can I get this kind of help can't also be. By having too much. Things in. Mine like college work payments ext...
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 26, 2013, 04:43 PM
    Do you have counselors through the university?

Sep 26, 2013, 05:11 PM
    Yes
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 26, 2013, 05:36 PM
    Ask them if they can tell you where or how to get a counselor. Maybe they have one on campus.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 26, 2013, 06:02 PM
    Its normal to have weird random thoughts pops in our heads, but don't obsess over it. That only keeps it there and you have them more often. We all have our own brand of random weird thoughts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get the thought of being gay out of my head [ 6 Answers ]

Hope someone can help I've been struggling with the thought of being gay for the last couple of months. I can't seem to get the thought of being gay out of my head. Every man I see/speak to/friends with I think about whether they're gay, also the word gay keeps popping into my head when I'm not...

My boyfriend said he is not gay but he had thought about it before [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend asked my father for my hand and we are soon moving in together, things have been really good for the 2 years we have dated and I have never been in love like this. HOWEVER, recently last night, my boyfriend tells me that he had a 'weak' moment in his life. He says that the one girl he...

View more questions Search