Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unnati_mistry02 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Not talking.
    My boyfriend is not talking to me.. 20 days before we had a big quarrel... where.. he got frustrated and he told me not to call him... initially also we were fighting many times... but we haven't stayed very long... max was 10 days... but now 20 days have passed... neither he called nor I called...
    Previously when we used to have a fight I was the first.. to call him... not one time but several times... he seems to be very occupied with his work... nowdays... and I know he has some ego problems... he thinks why should I go first... let her come...
    I have strongly decided not to go first now... let him wantme... sometimes I feel that I only love him he does not want me... we have an affair from 5 years
    Am I right... shall I go ahead... wat do you suggest??
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2007, 04:12 PM
    Not talking for 10 or 20 days after a fight is very, very childish. People who love each other need to communicate, not play games about who will call first. I would have serious concerns as to whether this relationship is one built of love, respect and maturity. Perhaps it's time to let it go and move on.

Didi
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 28, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Did you say affair as in one of you is married??
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 28, 2007, 04:52 PM
    disagrees: did not like the answer,. sorry...
    That was a question as denoted by the sign behind the sentence.
    unnati_mistry02 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 04:55 PM
    Hi there... how are you??
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2007, 05:04 PM
    I personally think you two are better off without each other. Neither one of you show enough maturity to handle conflict. It takes honest, open, true comunication in order for a relationship to thrive. I do not see any of that in your post.

You say the following, "we have an affair from 5 years" What exacltly do you mean by that? Do you mean that you have been in the relationship for five years, or that both of you have had other affairs in the five years or do you mean, as Tal suggested, that one of you is married and is having the current affair with the other?

Which ever way it is, you and this partner of yours need to take some time to evaluate what exactly you want from a relationship and also what exaclt you are going to offer someone who enters in a relationship with you. You can no more expect anything from someone that you, yourself, are not willing and able to offer in return. That goes for both of you.

Always fighting gets you no where. What in the world can you fight about that much?

You may not like this answer and you may disagree, but cut your loses here and get your own head straight before entering into another relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you pray without talking? [ 3 Answers ]

Almost every time I pray I do it silently, like think what I want to tell god or ask god. Does that matter, do you have to pray out loud for him to here you or does he know what your thinking? Thanks

Getting back together-talking to Ex [ 17 Answers ]

How do you talk to an Ex again and when should you do it? I don't necessary want to be back with him but I think with time apart I would like to talk to him again. I would like to thank him for the time we had spent together but I don't know how or when to do it? HELP!

Talking Dirty?? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, this may sound retarded but yea, what do guys want to hear?  Like what can a girl say that will "turn a guy on"  ?? I don't want him to think that I'm stupid either, so can you please help me and be serious.  I looked on the internet but I really couldn't find anything to help!!

View more questions Search