Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NomadicxDiety Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2013, 05:05 PM
    Lapse in warfarin therapy
    My dad is on long term warfarin therapy for a mechanical aortic valve. He had stopped taking it for a couple months for reasons unknown and desires to get back on it. What is the proper procedure in this situation? What kind of things can he expect from the doctor?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 25, 2013, 05:31 PM
    These are questions for his doctor. We are not doctors here, nor do we know his medical history. Any advice of this sort you get from strangers online can be detrimental to the health of your father.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is Playvix. What is Warfarin [ 1 Answers ]

I have been prescribed Warfarin but wonder if a tablet called Playvix will be better

Can you start therapy with a therapist when therapy has been terminated by them [ 1 Answers ]

I was in therapy with a therapist until today when she terminated therapy because she cannot trust me and so I am wondering does anyone know once I work on that stuff can I come back to this therapist or not she did not make that clear and I need to know. Thank you, Angela Sorenson

Warfarin & colonoscopy [ 1 Answers ]

I am on Warfarin 4.5mg daily.I am to have a colonoscopy in 1 weeks time.Should I either lower my Warfarin or stop taking it before the procedure.

View more questions Search