Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    musician8539 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2013, 03:51 PM
    Movie where good guy chops bad guy's arm (or hand) off with an axe during a fight
    There is a scene toward the end of the movie where during a fight one guy cuts off the other guy's arm (or hand) with an axe. The injured guy looks at it and exclaims "No f***ing way" because his other arm is gone as well (or he gets a new one).
    goofy8182 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2013, 12:04 AM
    The movie is with will smith movie name is hancock. Were will smith has superman like powers the scene you said happens at the end at a hotel.
    goofy8182 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2013, 12:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by goofy8182 View Post
    The movie is with will smith movie name is hancock. Were will smith has superman like powers the scene you said happens at the end at a hotel.
    I meant hospital

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who should I choose the good guy or the bad guy?. Please help! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 16 and I've had a lot of boyfriends. Not because of wrong things because I'm not sure what I really want and at times I get confused. I like bad boys Yu know the drug dealer, gang bangin type but I want a good guy because the good guys treat me right but they are so boring. So I tlk to 2 guys...

Torn between the good guy and the bad boy. [ 5 Answers ]

Bottom line, I've been with the "nice guy" for about 6 months known him for over a year. Our relationship has always been long distance (he lived in the same state when I met him but when we decided to date he had to move to another state) I would only seee him once every 2-3 months. In one...

Looking for old british movie about a guy with funny uncontrollable hand gesture [ 1 Answers ]

Over 20 years ago now, we saw in NZ a black and white British movie about an old fellow who had a strange uncrontrollable hand gesture, but he'd always do it when others weren't looking, so he'd drive them nuts with "there, I just did it". He was assumed to be nuts, and even visited a physchiatrist...

Good guy - Bad credit >what to do? [ 13 Answers ]

I used to bank with Royal and they gave me a $500 overdraft. One day I checked my acct and it was @ -$800 somehow. I called them many times to find out why the additional 300 was withdrawn, but got nowhere. So I was young and dumb and just stopped using my acct without closing it. Now the bill is...

View more questions Search