Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gordonmoore Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2013, 12:19 PM
    General Journal Entry
    Service and parts and acessories

Sep 25, 2013, 12:20 PM
    Billed customer for services and the costsof parts and accessories.

Sep 25, 2013, 12:21 PM
    What would the entry for the GJ be for billed customer for services the costs of parts and accessories.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What would the general journal entry be for an adjusting entry? [ 1 Answers ]

Depreciation for the month: Factory equipment... $642.00 Office equipment... $369.70 What accounts are debited and credited?

The reversing entry in the general journal and posting it to the general ledger [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I need to know How I can post reversing etry in to the general ledger ? For example if I have The business last paid a water bill in May, which was for 3 months of water expense up to the end of April. The additional accrual entry for water expense for the last two months is $2,290. And I...

General journal entry [ 1 Answers ]

Recorded cash revenue for the second half of July for $4320. What are the two general journal entries?

General journal entry [ 2 Answers ]

Received bill for and paid $6500 for a series of radio advertisements ON THE GENERAL JOURNAL ENTRY DO I Debit advertisement expense $6500 Credit cash $6500

General Journal entry [ 1 Answers ]

Hopefully this is a real simple question. At the end of each month, I would debit the client's account as accounts payable for cleaning services I have already performed but not sure what I would credit. I don't think I would credit the sales account because I did not really sell anything, I have...

View more questions Search