Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brownie007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Salon flyers
    I am trying to promote my salon and I wanted to make some flyers to bring customers in under some special prices for the month of April
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2007, 03:16 PM
    Good idea ;)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2007, 02:13 AM
    Please try a Google search for me, Craig Clough. Most of the things you see in the first 3 or 4 pages will be my ads for my various businesses. You can also search for my email address: [email protected], or piano tuner quad cities. All of the ads are free to post. Look how I have worded them and you will get an idea how to word yours. I hope that you will take my advice. It works for me better than the Yellow Pages! (I am in there also.) I have been doing online advertising for over two years - never paid a cent for it.

Want any more information? Please contact me. My advice is free over the phone. But, I do charge a fee if someone wants me to put ads on the Internet for them. I also run specials at certain times of the year for my businesses like you.

This site that we are on right now gets great coverage in Internet searches. The fact that I have already put my name and email address, as well as piano tuner quad cities, in this message will get noticed right away in an online search on the best search engine, and that would be Google.

It will also appear in other search engines as well, but they are not as good or up to date as Google is.

I also hang my advertising "shingles" out in various places in the community.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salon bodybleaching? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Everybody, There is a salon I know offers body bleaching, and I was wondering does it really make you skin lighter? Has anybody ever went to a salon and try bleaching and if so can you tell me if you had any positive result? Its very expensive and I want to know if it work...

Advertising with flyers [ 8 Answers ]

I am working on starting a business installing hardwood floors and have been handing out flyers that are black and white, but have no calls yet its been 1 month. Should I get color copies to enhance the look of my flyers?

Nails from the salon [ 1 Answers ]

I got my nails done about 2 weeks ago. I want to remove them soon but I don't have the money to get them taken off. Is there any way to take them off with out damaging the nail underneath and without ripping them off?

Clients needed for new salon [ 8 Answers ]

How do I get more clients into my new salon

Salon politics [ 1 Answers ]

I work in a very small salon and there are 4 other women in the salon besides me and my boss. I have always thought that we were all like a big family and today I called to see how many clients I had for tomarrow and one of the women there informed me that my boss (my friend) had a heart atack and...

View more questions Search