Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boland Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2013, 10:04 AM
    Stopn our daughter seeing our kids
    Because our daughter has done so bad tings to me and our wife we won't let her see her brother or sister
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2013, 10:12 AM
    And the problem you now have?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 25, 2013, 10:24 AM
    And your question is?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 25, 2013, 12:29 PM
    If she is an adult according to the law in your country, then you are free to keep her away from your house and yard. If your younger children are minors under the law, then she may not see them if it is your wish. If they are adults living with you, they can leave the property and see her, even 1" over the property line (and you are free to kick them out of the house).

Does that cover it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Daughter Abandoned with 3 small kids [ 2 Answers ]

Son-in-Law abandoned Daughter with three small kids ages 1, 2 & 4. He started seeing another woman. Daughter just received an eviction notice from her Apartment due to Son-in-Law has not been paying the rent. They owe $1000. She really has no place to go especially considering the 3 small kids...

I'm pregnant and I already have 3 kids and a 2.5 grand daughter [ 3 Answers ]

I just found out I'm pregnant by my boyfriend of 2 months And I already have 3 kids + a beautiful 2 1/2 year old grand daughter for my daughter. (she was raped). He has 3 kids too. He's divorced and so am I . We love each other and are falling deeply in love whenever we're together. My kids are...

How to get adult daughter with kids out? [ 2 Answers ]

My 31 yr old daughter and 2 kids csm to live with me in 2009. I gave her 1 year. They are still with me in 2011, draining my wallet. I just recently had her put the electric bill in her name because if she didn't pay it, I wouldn't be the bad guy. She has never paid rent and there is no lease....

Why does my daughter hate me so much ? Kids [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 20 year old daughter , that I love dearly, and I had adopted my two grandchildren two little girls. The entire time I was fighting for them , she was all supportive of idea . Now I can see the change in her , now that the girls are adopted . I know she loves them , but I know it bothers...

Mother Evicting Daughter And Kids [ 1 Answers ]

I am new to this, so here it goes: Two years ago my husband of 17 yrs abandoned the family (3 kids), didn't even say good-bye. This was emotionally traumatic for all of us. As a result the kids and I had to move back home. My mother is fed up with my son's behavior yet condones the abusive...

View more questions Search