Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ankitgoyal91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2013, 07:03 AM
    What can be added as extra functionalities in Business to Business(B2B) portals?
    I am developing my own B2B portal (eg. Alibaba.com) for my college project but I am not able to think what I can add something that is not present in other B2B portals, for making my project unique and different from other portals.

Please answer with a customer perspective, what difficulties you face or what you want them to have in their portals.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2013, 07:13 AM
    We're not going to do your project for you. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Partnerships in Business. Why is an accrual added to overall profit? [ 1 Answers ]

The business partnership has been prepaid rent of 7,000. As this is a possible expense due, it is considered an accrual and is entered into the Statement of Financial Position as an accrual. It is also entered into the Statement of Profit and Loss as an expense, which reduces the profit. My...

Menu in Firefox with extra "stuff" added [ 0 Answers ]

So I got FF and someone tried to download YouTube vids - but obviously got something fake. Now every time I right click at the end there's a list Free YouTube download, free YouTube to mp3 etc... how can I remove it? Thanks for the help in advance

Business Being Named the Same as Another Business and Registering a Business [ 3 Answers ]

What if mt business name is taken and how do I register my company or business? :)

Business depreciation added back in as income for a mortgage [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the mortgage business and have been in it 4 years. I have a borrower that is short on their income on their application. Of course this is common for many business owners because they take so many deductions to reduce their tax liabilty... They do have equipment and I know depreciation...

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search