Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    animepierced Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2013, 09:42 AM
    I want to get my ears pierced a second time?
    I was about 6 when I had my ears pierced my first time, all I remember is it hurt a little and I cried some, but I want to get a second piercing, how much will it hurt? Please no it just depends on the person stuff, I really am curios how much it hurts
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2013, 09:48 AM
    It actually does depend... on two things... the skill of the person doing it... and the pain threshold of the person getting it... because some people really are that much more sensitive to pain than some others are.

Sep 24, 2013, 09:53 AM
    Well have you had your ears pierced a second time? How much did it hurt for you then?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2013, 09:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by animepierced View Post
    well have you had your ears pierced a second time? how much did it hurt for you then?
    It pain. Is sharp and quick... not unlike a bee sting.. only it doesn't last nearly as long.

I've had two surgeries. One with an 11 inch incision and hundreds of sutures... and I'm one of those people with such a high threshold... that when I actually have pain.. its beyond any of the over the counter stuff... and much of the prescription stuff as well.

So how bad to be will really depend on how sensitive you are... but its going to be quick with a relatively minors dull discomfort that will slowly fade.

That's on the earlobe... other areas are likely to be far more sensitive.

Sep 24, 2013, 10:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    It pain. is sharp and quick....not unlike a bee sting..only it doesn't last nearly as long.

I've had two surgeries. one with an 11 inch incision and hundreds of sutures...and I'm one of those people with such a high threshold....that when I actually have pain..its beyond any of the over the counter stuff...and much of the prescription stuff as well.

So how bad to be will really depend on how sensitive you are.....but its going to be quick with a relatively minors dull discomfort that will slowly fade.

Thats on the earlobe...other areas are likely to be far more sensitive.

thank you ^.^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting my ears pierced? [ 10 Answers ]

On Wednesday I'm getting my ears pierced. Can anyone tell me if it will hurt a lot or not and what it feels like. I'm really nervous and scared yet I want to do it.

Pierced ears attractive? [ 5 Answers ]

Do girls think a guy with pierced ears is attractive? Im thinking of changing my look. Wardrobe, hair style. I was just wondering what do girls think of a guy with pierced ears.

One of my pierced ears has something on it? [ 2 Answers ]

I just got my ears pierced about 5 days ago, and the left one hurts just a little more than the other. When I got it pierced, she had done it wrong and had to re-pierce it for it didn't go in all the way the first time. When I got home the back was missing, so I just put another one on, that was...

Daughter and I just got our ears pierced [ 2 Answers ]

NS, I notice that you say not to use the saline or sea salt solution or the H2O spray... then what should we use? That is what the tattoo piercing guy told us to use:confused: My daughter got her ears done for the first time and I got my second hole... We aren't having any problems, as it is...

Should I get my ears pierced [ 1 Answers ]

I got 2 keloids on my left ear(1 on the back n 1 on the front) they not that big (pea size) My mom is taking me to the mall tomorrow 2 get my ears pierced again. Should I get my ears pierced even though I got 2 keloids on it, or should I get it pierced threw my keloids(like get my ears pierced...

View more questions Search