Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maddiebluhura Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2013, 03:08 AM
    Is it possible to dye my hair permanent coloured hair
    I bleached my hair the other week, then yesterday I went to the supermarket and got a golden blond permanent hair colour.

I'm not happy with the colour. So I booked an appointment at the salon for tomorrow, so I was just wondering if its going to be a waste of money if I go and get it done?

Please help.
    animepierced Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2013, 09:50 AM
    If its blond don't worry! You can die over it! I bleeched my hair and it tured out blond so I died over it and my hairs now dark purple! Just go back to the store and by a hair die you like! Don't waste your money at a salon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lighten my coloured hair without using more hair dye [ 2 Answers ]

I have coloured my hair at home. It is a very dark red how do I lighten my hair so the colour becomes lighter without having to colour my hair again. Is there any home products I could use ? I really do not want to use more hair dye on my hair x

I have reddy-brown hair, will my hair go pink if I use a blonde permanent dye over it [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally golden blonde hair, and I dyed it blonde about 3 times so I was pretty blonde, I then got sick of the prices , up-keep and damage being done to my hair for about 10 months I used semi-permanent brown hair colours. Recently, I put in a shade called 'chocolate brownie' , which...

Permanent red hair dye removal from bleached blonde hair [ 1 Answers ]

I have washed my hair with dawn dish washing liquid and baking soda and a lot of the bright red has been removed. It is now an auburn red do I use color oops? What should I expect?

Can I use a medium brown permanent hair dye over adark brown permanent hair dye? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I really need some advice about 3 weeks ago I dyed my hair dark brown permanent, my hair colour is naturally dark brown but now my hair is black and really making me look very hard and pale. Am I able to buy a permanent medium brown hair dye to lighten it up? I have read your site and see...

How do I tone down or remove a semi permanent red hair dye over bleach blonde hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I am at my wits end! I had my hair professionally frosted about two months ago. I like the blonde, with my dark hair roots, but I wanted to add some red low lights with the blonde streaking throughout. However, I did not get the results I wanted. Now I have dark roots, and a multi blonde/red...

View more questions Search