Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jlouguy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2013, 10:42 PM
    Tiny white mites
    Please help I have tiny white mites in my kitchen near my window & they are getting everywhere I keep getting rid of them & they are coming back. I've also found some in my bathroom . I have a baby & a toddler I'm really worried it is damaging our health please help me get rid of them.
    Emmmm Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2013, 11:12 PM
    Have you tried wiping with janola bleach? Or white vinegar.
    ? Or spraying with solution of crushed up garlic and water? Is there food of any sort they could be breeding . Or a plant ?is there a window close by? Have you sprayed with fly spray?I just noticed you said there was a window, can u keep it closed or put mesh screen there?check outside plants?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 24, 2013, 02:07 AM
    The first suspect would be an abandoned bird nest outside your window. Bird mites often come inside after the nest is abandoned. The ones in this picture look dark but the mites are actually very pale. Getting rid of the source is the first step in solving any pest problem.
    Attached Images

Sarahanne123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2013, 05:51 AM
    Sounds like mould mites,they love damp places and places with condensation, you will need to get a dehumidifier, and dry out your property, I have them in my damp flat, been complaining to council for a year,I'm above garages so flat always freezing,anxiety levels are through the roof

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny white bugs [ 2 Answers ]

Yesterday I took my vacuum out of the closet and it was coved with really tiny white bugs. I've been finding them everywhere in the closet today. There really hard to see it looks just like dust but if you look really close you can see them moving. And there in big groups. Plzz help I have an 18...

White mites on NGI [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I found some white mites with a black spot in the back on my NGI stems. I want to know what is the name and what type of mite it is. I can see it with my hand magnifiger glass (used in horticulture). Thank you.

Invisible mites = Pepper Mites = Bird Mites [ 0 Answers ]

See " http://www.ehow.com/how_6210573_rid-black-pepper-mites.html" for this. I've had the same thing for months on end; nightmare. Went to dermatologists; they said it was a dermatitus needing special shampoos. Shampoos helped temporarily (kind of chemicals seemed to break down mite's...

What are the tiny little mites crawling in my baby's clothes and in the wardrobe [ 0 Answers ]

I have always been obsessed with cleanliness to the extent that I don't even have carpets in case of hidden bacteria so I am absolutely beside myself to find all my baby's clothing infested with the most microscopic crawlies. I haven't slept for 2 nights with worry and cleaning. I have put nearly...

Tiny white bugs [ 0 Answers ]

They are very small on my coby tablet screen I think there mites. But they don't have wings but they have 6 legs

View more questions Search