Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Larenzo_03 Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2013, 07:21 AM
    Need movie similarities suggestions?
    I need help with movies related to movies with childhood flachbacks for e.g. the movie brown suger, the guy and girl grew up together and now they fall in love after long last seen eachother( the movie flashes back to when they are children) and also love and basketball has a similar plot(also a flashback to childhood) and similar movies
    beplmi Posts: 62, Reputation: 3

Sep 23, 2013, 07:51 AM
    Matilda has a few flash backs
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Sep 23, 2013, 03:14 PM
    Now and Then (1995) - IMDb

It (TV miniseries) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099864/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2013, 04:12 PM
    Flashback - Movie List - VideoHound's Golden Movie Retriever

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goof fantasy movie suggestions? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in loovvee with fantasy. But I'm kind of picky. I don't want "Lord of the Rings" style where it's a dark mood through the whole thing. I don't want something that is all wars. I want something almost childish and... pretty lol. I love spiderwick and I LOVE narnia.. but more so the books then...

Movie Suggestions? [ 7 Answers ]

What are some good movies to watch after a breakup? Like are there any movies where the guy breaks the girl's heart, but then she get's a happy ending and he doesn't? Or where the girl finds true love after having her heart broken? Just something that will make me feel better about my situation.

Any good movie suggestions? [ 19 Answers ]

I am looking for a good movie to watch tonight. Can anybody suggest some really good movies. I am up for anything. I watched I Am Legend for the first time last night. So, anything like that. I also love comedies if you know of any. Thanks!

Movie suggestions? [ 24 Answers ]

I love movies with a unique twist, like Angel Heart Thirteenth Floor Butterfly Effect The Prestige Sixth Sense etc. Can any of y'all suggest other good ones?

Suggestions for Spanish language movie? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any good movies that are originally Spanish-language that would be high-school appropriate (PG-13 and under)? Or... Let's try for ANY (good) originally Spanish-language movies

View more questions Search