Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krishna457 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2013, 03:25 AM
    Trembling problem
    Hello doctor,
    I am 22 old male from india.I am 5.10"/65kgs .my hands are trembling.
    I am applied for army job.how can I rectify?
    I have this problem by birth.

Am unable to take hot coffee cup also
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 23, 2013, 04:59 AM
    What during medical exams do the doctors say causes this ? Since you have had it from birth I am sure you have been to doctor many times

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

.out of the blue, trembling and jerking. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old Jack Russell. She was outside, just a couple of hours ago, running, barking and playing with my other 2 dogs. Now, she is laying on the floor, her nose is bone dry, she is trembling and jerking. She can barely lift her head up and cannot stand up, without trembling and...

Hind leg of cat trembling [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My cat is semi wild semi domestic- i.e. she comes and goes & is not house bound. I keep cat food & water for her. She delivered 3 breech babies on 10 oct none survived. She was Ok for 3 days after that- then she disappeared for a week and has returned ( I tried searching but to no...

Trembling Dog [ 2 Answers ]

My dog, an 18mth old Jack Russel cross trembles whenever I hold him and even trembles whilst asleep on his back with all four limbs twitching. Is this behaviour harmfull to him? What does it mean? Do I just accept it as the way he is? He Is a very intelligent and lively dog who views life as one...

View more questions Search