Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3minems Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2013, 03:24 PM
    Is this anxiety, a brain tumor, or something else?
    I'm so scared that I might have a brain tumor. I always get get this pain in the right side of my head and in my neck. I also have ocd and I feel fatigue constantly. One month ago, I went to my doctor and I told him my symptoms. He gave me a test and also sent me for a blood test and thankfully everything seemed to be normal. I went back to him a few days ago because I'm experiencing things like a weak tongue, numbness and pain in my hands and legs, and similar things. He doesn't really seemed concerned, but he's thinking about sending me for a CT scan. I'm not sure whether he might me sending me because he wants me to relax or if there is another reason. What do you think? Do you think I might have a brain tumor? Can a blood test detect tumors in the brain? Is this anxiety? A new symptom I have is this shaking I have and I get dizzy sometimes. I also do have a history of Ocd which I have and Depersonalization disorder and I do stretch a lot.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 22, 2013, 03:57 PM
    We can no more answer your questions, then the man on the moon, my dear. We do not diagnose here for obvious reasons, when you think about it really, how can we not knowing you, can't see you,don't know your medical history.

He is sending you for a catscan because he is doing his job properly, wanting to detect anything amiss in your brain; if that doesn't show up anything, ask for an MRI, but go with the flow and do anything your doctor says if you want a proper diagnosis from him.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2013, 07:58 PM
    You need to get the cat scan. It could be a number of things from a pinched nerve to stroke symptoms to cancer or anything.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 23, 2013, 06:16 AM
    A scan is a great idea. Medical checks is a great idea

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jose Ferrer plays a dictator with a brain tumor. Doctor? [ 1 Answers ]

Jose Ferrer plays a dictator with a brain tumor. What is the movie, and who plays the doctor who is to operate on him?

Movie about female tennis player with brain tumor [ 1 Answers ]

Movie about female tennis player with brain tumor I can't really remember the details except that it seemed like a late night 90s B movie. I looked through recent tennis movies and none with this plot. I don't think it's a documentary. Don't really remember much else. At the time I thought...

Headache or tensions or maybe a brain tumor [ 1 Answers ]

It started last year I was having funny tension headaches I went to the doctor who referred me to a nuroogolist who checked me over and everything was fine. The headaches feel like there's a massive lump at the side of my head and goes all over with different kinds of headaches which I can go for...

Brain tumor.now they don't want to pay the bill. [ 8 Answers ]

After 3 years on workman's comp, I was approved for back surgery. Well, after surgery, I didn't come out of anesthesia. After a week, it was discovered that I had a brain tumor that was affecting my ability to come out of anesthesia. Well, after brain surgery and a few months of rehab, things...

View more questions Search