Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    micway Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2013, 12:08 PM
    Rust attached to the interior surface of an absorption chiller vessel is it normal ?
    Rust attached to the interior surface of an absorption chiller's vessel is it normal or abnormal ?

Check out some similar questions!

Rust Stains on the Inside, Bottom Surface of an Ivory Colored Sink [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, All! I'm in a dilemma! It's a sink that isn't all that old. I accidentally left a tin can on the bottom surface of it and it left rust marks. I'm not really sure if it's porcelain or ceramic. It's in the kitchen. Is there a safe way to remove the stains that won't damage the finish,...

Rust removal on solid surface [ 2 Answers ]

I need to remove rust from a soap dispenser on the solid surface counter top in a bathroom. It is white and builder stock, not an expensive Corian product. We are moving from a rental home. Has anyone done this successfully? Thanks, Phoenixsgrany

Removing surface rust from a newer joiner. [ 8 Answers ]

Our joiner is getting surface rust!:( It was coated with silicone spray a few months ago,shortly after it began to show the signs of rusting,Now it has totally rusted over,not pitted but surface is totally covered now.(the back guard has no rust even though it was treated just like the main...

Rust Stain in Solid Surface, Seamless Sink [ 5 Answers ]

I accidentially left an old cookie sheet in my new solid surface (Corian), seamless sink. The corners left rust stains that form 90 degree angles on both ends. I have the crème colored sink, so I haven't felt comfortable using bleach to remove the stain. Anyone have any suggestions for how to...

Rust Stain in Solid Surface, Seamless Sink [ 1 Answers ]

I accidentially left an old cookie sheet in my new solid surface (Corian), seamless sink. The corners left rust stains that form 90 degree angles on both ends. I have the crème colored sink, so I haven't felt comfortable using bleach to remove the stain. Anyone have any suggestions for how to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.