Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jasmine12 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2013, 07:32 AM
    Dreaming about some that has already passed
    I had a dream that my dead aunt (may Allah be pleased with her) was telling me that I smell very good, that I smell like her. She told me I smell like dirt? Please explain to me what this might mean. I didn't see any dirt but she just told me I smell like it like she does. And she said it smells so good. I'm really scared.

Another dream I had after that one was I was at my cousins funeral that recently passed away. I was standing up and I was next to ice and I was really hungry. But in the dream I didn't eat. Please explain to what my dream might be?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2013, 08:22 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/islam/...am-768090.html
    You posted this already. I really couldn't find anything more than what I did links for already.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

And my dreaming so [ 0 Answers ]

Word "dreaming" used many times. Voice - female. Sounds like the Ellie Jackson's voice. Please help me.

My grandparents has passed and my mother has passed what am I entitled [ 7 Answers ]

I live in New Orleans my grandparents died and my mother passed, what am I entitled to because there are houses and money due to my mother, but I do not know much about Louisiana law as far as inheritance. My aunts and uncles are just sitting on the property because they are fortunate enough, but...

Still Dreaming of Her [ 5 Answers ]

So I've been broken up for over 6 weeks and I am still having dreams about her all the time. Nothing bad, mostly they are about us hanging out, still broken up, and me trying to talk to her about it. Or we are hanging out having a good time, and then I say something like why aren't we together...

Keep dreaming of ex. [ 5 Answers ]

My ex and I broke up about 2 weeks and a half ago, but I still dream of him almost every night. The dreams aren't random weird things. They're always about him and I being together like before and just hanging out enjoying each others company. Last night, he hugged me really tight and kissed me and...

View more questions Search