Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bramwel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2013, 05:43 AM
    Facebook password problem
    Hello.

I have a problem with my password. I changed my password and, apparently, have foggoten it. I beg of you if you can please reset my password through my email, (removed). Please. My account name on Facebook is (removed). Please help me. That is my only account. Please please. Thank you
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 22, 2013, 05:56 AM
    We aren't affiliated with Facebook. You'll need to contact them.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2013, 08:07 AM
    Like many other sites, go to your sign in page and click 'forgot my password' or similar message, and they reset your password which you can use and/or you will be given opportunity to create a new password.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Facebook problem [ 4 Answers ]

All of a sudden, when I am searching for someone on FB instead of getting ten people with the same name, they give me one person's FB page. I don't even know the person. I wrote to FB but they said they don't handle individual problems.

Facebook problem [ 1 Answers ]

All of a sudden I can't look for anybody. AT the top where I would put someone's name I get a drop down menu that says looking for friends... Looking for... looking for different things but won't let me put in a name. Also I found at the top where my name usually goes and I click to get onto...

Problem logging in to Facebook. [ 2 Answers ]

When I try and log in it, the screen says I'm having a connection problem, when my connection is fine, please help?

Incorrect email/password combination Facebook [but I can login on another pc] [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Not been on for awhile but I'm back I use Facebook and all of asudden last week its decided not to let me in using my email address and password. Id tried resetting my password-but got no email to reset it. I emailed Facebook and explained the problem and got reply saying they would get...

View more questions Search