Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lacey19 Posts: 193, Reputation: 9

Mar 28, 2007, 12:12 PM
    Will I B Showing AT 16weeks and 3days?
    Im hoping the answer will be no as that is when I can finally tell my work that I'm pregnant. I don't have a skinny build I'm more on the plump side. Advice would be great. Thanks
    urstruly85 Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 12:22 PM
    Every one's body is different. Sorry to bust your bubble but there is no right or wrong answer to this question. When I was pregnant with my daughter(my first) I didn't show till I was 6 months. I blew up like a balloon! LOL I woke up one morning and nothing fit. Then I got pregnant again and you could tell I was pregnant at 8 weeks.
    BarrelRacinGrl Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Mar 28, 2007, 12:22 PM
    For some it may show just barely, and for some not at all. Every pregnancy is different. The crown-to-rump length of your baby at 16 weeks may be around 4 1/3 to 4 2/3 inches (10.8 to 11.6 cm). Weight is about 2 2/3 ounces (80g). By next week you may have some obvious swelling around your lower adomen. Just thought you'd like to know that. The baby at that time will probably about be the size of your hand palm spread out wide.

Mar 28, 2007, 12:26 PM
    Thanks
    BarrelRacinGrl Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Mar 28, 2007, 12:29 PM
    No Problem :)
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2007, 01:52 PM
    As was mentioned before, everyone is different, but I would bet you could pull it off. Just be careful what you wear. Luckily that empire waist, maternity type look is very popular in clothes right now. So I bet if you are showing, no one would know the difference. I didn't start showing till I was 22 weeks... my sister is somewhat plumper, and you couldn't tell she was pregnant until she was 18 weeks... and it wasn't even very noticeable then... so.. like I said, plan out the wardrobe. Good luck! :)
    zelda Posts: 83, Reputation: 0

Mar 31, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey19
    Im hoping the answer will be no as that is when i can finally tell my work that im pregnant. I dont have a skinny build im more on the plump side. Advice would be great. Thanks
    I am a little plump too and I am also 16 weeks 3 days and I show.

Mar 31, 2007, 03:18 PM
    Are you showing to the point where people that don't know your pregnant notice?
    zelda Posts: 83, Reputation: 0

Mar 31, 2007, 03:20 PM
    Yea at first I thought I was having twins.. when I was pregnant the first time I didn't show till 5 months

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How come I am not showing yet? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I am 16 weeks pregnant and not showing at all!I feel like I'm never going to pop out? Is this normal and when am I supposed to get my little baby bump? I'm worried that I'm not even showing a little bit. When should I be getting a little bigger?

Drive letter not showing [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have a hard disk of 10 gb. When I connect it in IDE 2, it gets detected in bios. But it is not showing the drive letter in my computer. Only the IDE 1 Hard disk drives letters are seen. Tell me what should be done to get the data from that hard disk. I am wating to you are reply. ...

CD-ROM not showing [ 3 Answers ]

I just cleaned up an older PC for a friend of mine. The last thing I ran was CHKDSK. Now the system doesn't want to recognize the CD-ROM. It has been working fine and if you insert a CD, it lights up like it is reading it, but the CD-ROM won't show up in either My Computer or Explorer. Any...

Old files showing up now [ 5 Answers ]

I used to download 'adult' files from the net... I have not done so for over a year... just today I found a folder titled 'metadata' and in it was several 'adult' titled files. Does anyone know where this metadata folder would have came from? It seems to be common with P2P file sharing...

Showing a rental unit [ 2 Answers ]

I read some postings regarding the 24 hour notice required of a realtor prior to showing a rental unit that is for sale. Does this hold true in California and/or is there any other rules in California pertaining to this situation I should know about? Thank you.

View more questions Search