Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    capeta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2013, 08:27 AM
    Loan balance
    NoitsnoitsI am over stay now because I was redundant in my previous company and I have loan until now I am still looking for a job and I think I have no more chance to get a job, my bill and penalty for overstaying are getting increase. My Que

Check out some similar questions!

Cash budget cumulative loan balance [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing the cash budget, I have finished the cash receipt and cash payment The questions is The company makes 25 percent of its sales for cash and 75 percent on credit. Of the credit sales, 30 percent are collected in the month after the sale and 70 percent are collected two months after....

1099a, do I need to report loan balance as income [ 1 Answers ]

Signed house over to fannie mae. Now lease it back from fannie mae. Received a 1099 a. Box 5 was not checked meaning I am not responsible for debt. However, the loan balance showed the correct figure but the FMV showed 0. Do they mean I have income equal to the loan balance. I also filed...

401k loan balance [ 5 Answers ]

I have a interesting problem. My company was bought out last January and changed our 401K sponsor. Instead of rolling my money over to the new company's 401k I decided to open my own IRA. What I did not take into account for however was the fact that I had a $9,000 loan balance on the old 401k that...

Large student loan balance [ 7 Answers ]

I have student loans coming out my ears. 2 loans from 2 schools for me and one for the wife. I owe about $28K, can't seem to get the thing paid down. Is there anyway to get out of or reduce this amount?? Interest is about 8.25% Any help would be appreciated... Steve

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.