Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mreese0928 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2013, 05:16 AM
    Congestion
    My son is 3 months old and woke up this morning really congested and has a fever of 99.3. Do I need to take him to the hospital or is there anything I can give him to help?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 21, 2013, 04:53 PM
    Make an appointment with your pediatrician. It is not a fever until it reaches 100.4.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nasal congestion [ 3 Answers ]

Hi good evening how are you? I have severe nasal congestion and can't sleep at night please help me thank you very much

Pelvis Congestion Syndrome/OBGYN or possible GI question [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a OBGYN, possible GI related question. I am a 31yo female, had 3 kids via C-sections (no other pregnancies), healthy otherwise. After our last baby in 2007, I had a tubal ligation. Had some hormonal imbalances after that with much higher than normal levels of free testosterone....

Pelvic congestion syndrome [ 0 Answers ]

How comman is embolization for this as a treatmen option?

What can I give my dog for congestion [ 4 Answers ]

My dog has congestion in the nose I can hear it and every now and then she wheezes

What can I do for chest congestion? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 34w2d and have been trying to get a sinus infection. Well today it has moved to my chest and I feel aweful! I've been drinking tea with honey, found some all natural halls to fight cough, and was also recommended to put Vicks Vaporub on the bottoms of my feet while I sleep. I just feel...

View more questions Search