Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moonlite Posts: 90, Reputation: 3

Sep 20, 2013, 05:22 PM
    Vendor not returning my item
    I sent my iPad to be repaired by a supposedly reputable vendor 1500 miles away. The vendor promises on his web site a 48 hour turn around. He has had my iPad for a week. Getting a response back via email is like pulling teeth. To make a long story short, I told him to ship my item back as I am no longer interested in his service. He keeps saying today and tomorrow and I am starting to feel he either messed it up, sold it or simply does not want to return it for some strange reason. To teach him and his likes a lesson in customer service, I intend to fly to his jurisdiction and file a small claim against him. I have all the receipts, emails back and forth and his email acknowledging that he received the item. My question: if I win my case, will I be able to sue him for more than the price of the iPad, like my time, airline tickets, lodging, food, etc since he is the one who precipitated this action ? Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

An item that cost $90 is sold for $120. The gross profit ratio for this item is? [ 2 Answers ]

an item that cost $90 is sold for $120... the gross profit ratio for this item is? I understand that GP = revenue - cost of goods sold

Changing text of a listbox item to match item above [ 1 Answers ]

I need this code to be able to take the time out of an item in a list box and replace the time of the item under. The code then needs to take the time in brackets at the end of the item and add it to the end of that time also. e.g. this program is meant to be used for a bakery to tell them what...

My vendor went out of business. Now their vendor is trying to collect [ 2 Answers ]

First time asker. My vendor was a freight broker and went out of business. The trucking company that my vendor hired is now trying to collect payment from me. I have no problem paying the trucking company but I am concerned that my vendor may try to collect. The bill is 120+ days outstanding and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.