Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AppealingMother Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2013, 04:50 PM
    No sex only oral
    I've been getting to know this guy for a few months. I want to be in a relationship before I have sex because I think the dating and waiting will make out first time amazing. However, after a great date we were laying in his bed watching TV just spending qt together and we started making out and he asked me if he could give me oral. I hesitated for a while but I gave in. It was great and I was ready to go all the way but he said he just wanted to do that. Since then whenever we are in the house just hanging out he asks to give me oral. I'm confused? I know his penis is fully functioning because every time he gives me oral he "finishes". Is he just waiting until we become exclusive or what..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 20, 2013, 04:56 PM
    Only he knows the answer to this question, we can only guess. If you want to be in a committed relationship you have to communicate. Ask him why he only wants oral.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2013, 06:09 PM
    He very well could figure he is 'waiting for exclusivity or marriage', since some people do not consider that sex per se. You would have to ask him to know for sure.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 20, 2013, 07:13 PM
    Part of building a relationship is learning how to communicate with each other. If you can't ask him or don't feel comfortable discussing the subject, then you aren't really ready for intercourse.

Have you at least discussed birth control options or what expectations would be if an unplanned pregnancy occurred? What about sexually transmitted diseases/infections?

I notice that your username implies that you already have a child/children. Does he? He may be have concerns about pregnancy and birth control.

He may be a man who really enjoys giving oral sex which is how it sounds since you do not mention touching him in any way.

Talk with him. It is the only way to know what is going on in his mind.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 21, 2013, 07:25 AM
    It could be because he is afraid of pregnancy. And oral IS sex, its just not intercourse. And if he "finishes" why aren't you helping him.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2013, 07:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    And oral IS sex, its just not intercourse.
    Remember when it was doing 'the Monica' and it isn't sex because Clinton said so. So many people started thinking that way due to the convenience of justifying it being okay.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 21, 2013, 07:51 AM
    So far you have been going along with his program, but I have to ask have you ever expressed what YOU want? If not why?

That's the problem that has led you to wondering, and presuming instead of going to the source, HIM, and finding out the facts of the matter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oral sex [ 15 Answers ]

ASSALAMALAIKUM, RESPECTED SIR, I am zaara ravi. I have read many hadith books where I have also come across topics related to sex.Sir I just want to ask you one question for which I have doubt since a very long time and that is" IS ORAL SEX ALLOWED IN ISLAM". If no then please also guide me...

Oral sex and anal sex a sin? [ 8 Answers ]

I was listening to a sermon by a preacher named Gary C Price and he says the bible claims that oral sex and anal sex EVEN IF YOU ARE MARRIED is a sin and I was wondering was this true? I haven't seen any scriptures that claim that their are limits to what a man and his wife do in bed after they are...

View more questions Search