Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2013, 07:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Right wing thinking - Make enough noise and nobody will notice them destroying America for everyone but THEM.
    We give you facts and you give us this?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2013, 07:37 AM
    The left believes Obama has made things so much better... then they would agree the need for foodstamps has been reduced and money can be saved by shrinking the program.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 23, 2013, 07:57 AM
    When you pass a jobs bill then we talk. Shut down the government and layoff all those government contractors. And send the government workers home. Then cut any kind of safety net assistance from the government, including your government health care. You're right why should my tax money subsidize you sitting on your a$$ at a job where you have time to talk trash.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2013, 08:00 AM
    There have been many jobs bills passed that are sitting on Harry Reid's 'shelf' in the Senate . Ball's in the Senate court.
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2013, 08:01 AM
    We passed a bill... Obama gets his money... we just want to cut one thing MOST of the American public what cut...

Anything that happens now is the Democrats fault... and Obamas.

Hes got to look up what a President is... then look up what King is... because he's not a King no matter how much he might think he is..
    Expert

Sep 23, 2013, 08:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    there have been many jobs bills passed that are sitting on Harry Reid's 'shelf' in the Senate . Ball's in the Senate court.
    Tax cuts for rich guys isn't a jobs bill, its seed money for cheap labor in other countries.

Wingers hate everybody except rich guys. Sad since most wingers are poor.
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2013, 08:17 AM
    No not tax cuts... jobs bills.. many of them .
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2013, 08:17 AM
    How well have Obamas policies been working so far? Pretty dismal... huh? Even though he had a rubber stamp his first two years...

THe horse is dead... beatiing its not going to make it get up and win the Derby.
    Expert

Sep 23, 2013, 09:38 AM
    no not tax cuts ... jobs bills .. many of them .
    Name one please so I can look it up

I do have a list of all the house bills since 2010.
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2013, 09:57 AM
    Yeah here's just a few of them . H.R. 1231,H.R. 2021,H.R. 1938,H.R. 2587,H.R. 2433,H.R. 2930,H.R. 3
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2013, 10:26 AM
    yeah here's just a few of them . H.R. 1231,H.R. 2021,H.R. 1938,H.R. 2587,H.R. 2433,H.R. 2930,H.R. 3
    As opposed to repeated meaningless "pivots" after multiple fumbles and getting nowhere with Obama's preferred agenda.
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2013, 11:04 AM
    He's had a "jobs bill " in the Senate for over 2 years . Because the Dems refuse to compromise on the details ,it's alternately been stalled ,couldn't pass under cloture rules , and shelved . Good thing too because it's one of those comprehensive cr@p sandwich pork bills that spends a lot of taxpayer money while producing very few jobs.
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2013, 11:58 AM
    H.R. 1231 Reversing President Obama's Offshore Moratorium Act

H.R. 2021 Jobs and Energy Permitting Act of 2011

H.R. 1938 North American-Made Energy Security Act

H.R. 2587 Protecting Jobs From Government Interference Act

H.R. 2433 Veterans Opportunity to Work Act of 2011

H.R. 2930 Entrepreneur Access to Capital Act

H.R.3 Northern Route Approval Act (Keystone Pipeline)
    Expert

Sep 23, 2013, 12:38 PM
    So it's a jobs bill if the title says so? The reading of it says right wing wish list for rich guys with no rules or accountability for bad behavior, mistakes, like when you guys capped oil company liabilities at a few million bucks and left the rest to taxpayers. Remember how insulted you guy were when Obama got them to pay for it all themselves?

But I could be wrong, explain how these bills create jobs please, and fixing bridges, and roads do not?
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2013, 01:00 PM
    So its a jobs bill if the title says so? The reading of it says right wing wish list for rich guys with no rules or accountability for bad behavior, mistakes, like when you guys capped oil company liabilities at a few million bucks and left the rest to taxpayers. Remember how insulted you guy were when Obama got them to pay for it all themselves?

But I could be wrong, explain how these bills create jobs please, and fixing bridges, and roads do not?
    Please explain how more porkulus will create jobs, especially when huge chunks of it go to Obama's cronies and pet green projects that no one wants.
    Expert

Sep 23, 2013, 01:06 PM
    Fixing a bridge doesn't create jobs??
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2013, 01:15 PM
    Fixing a bridge doesn't create jobs???
    It all worked so well the first time.
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2013, 08:16 AM
    Obama is going full steam ahead on more green tech spending. So next time you want to complain about us making children go hungry in spite of the truth about the matter, you can ask whatever happened to the billions spent subsidizing big oil, solar panels, electric cars that were never built and eagle-killing windmills.
    Expert

Sep 24, 2013, 08:23 AM
    You don't mind the critters that get oil all over them? Or the fish that have to swim and lay eggs in it? Or the plants that attract the bees that pollenate them being wiped out for a housing development?

Your outrage is selective.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Republican/Democrat vs. Welfare [ 17 Answers ]

So, perhaps I should start with a story. A group of friends and a few acquaintances were having a politic discussion. Well, a friend of mine mentioned she was on state medical (she is paralyzed), and a person said something to the effect of, "you must be an Obama lover, most people on Welfare are...

Why I'm going to vote DEMOCRAT [ 21 Answers ]

I'm voting Democrat because English has no place being the official language in America. I'm voting Democrat because it's better to turn corn into fuel than it is to eat. I'm voting Democrat because I'd rather pay $4 for a gallon of gas than allow drilling for oil off the coasts of America. ...

Democrat versus Republican [ 7 Answers ]

Many of you guys can add it up in one minute, so please tell me: How many wars were initiated by democrats since the beginning of the USA? How many were started by republicans? How many wars were ended by republicans versus democrats?

What's Risk Aversion [ 1 Answers ]

What does risk aversion refer to? An investors willingness to buy investments with less certain, but higher, returns ?

Democrat/republican who? [ 5 Answers ]

Are you going to vote democrat or republican and then who are you going to vote for? If you vote.

View more questions Search