Ask
    shatter10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2013, 09:02 PM
    Accra ghana scams
    Is it safe to date girls from accra ghana
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 19, 2013, 09:05 PM
    Why would you want to unless you live there?
    You'd be taking a HUGE chance.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2013, 09:10 PM
    Date as in you send her money to bring her here to take her out

SCAM !
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 19, 2013, 09:13 PM
    How would you actually date someone from Ghana unless you actually lived there?

If you're talking about an online romance, chances are that she is going to ask you for money at some point... either for her sick mother, brother, sister, child, grandmother, or dog... but probably so she can come see you and be with you. She will likely ask for money to get a visa and a passport... she will need airfare... then she will need certain non-existent fees to leave the country... you'll see. Don't hand out any money because if she asks, she's only scamming you.

Oh, and... chances are that it's not even "she"... it is usually a guy that is writing to you... they will use a woman for pictures and phone calls or skype... but usually it's a guy that's doing the writing.
    shatter10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2013, 09:29 PM
    Accra ghana scammer email addresses
    Are there email addresses for accra Ghana scammers
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 19, 2013, 09:37 PM
    You mean a list of email addresses for scammers? No.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2013, 08:02 AM
    Not being on a scammer list doesn't mean they aren't a scammer, just that the list hasn't caught up with them yet. Or often too, once people are onto them they will change their whole operation. Like Josie of Ghana could become Lulu of Nigeria or whatever.

Stop-scammers- Scams | Scammers List | Dating Scammers | Online Scams

Scammer's List : all about scammers: scam scenarios, scamming ways, russian women black list

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accra ghana scammer [ 25 Answers ]

I was wondering if anybody has met a scammer named rosenine jackson from accra ghana? She poses as a girl who's dad is dead and mum is black she says she attends the university of Ghana she will give you her number and address and says she lives with mum and brother. She starts small and then...

Ghana Accra Scammers [ 6 Answers ]

Anatu Fuseini from Accra Ghana half american asian and african. Pictures with a jamaica t-shirt and drinking juice, made a beach video at mojo beach in ghana. Has agreed to a k1 marriage visa. Seems OK. Any info on her helpful. I have sent money. When I do not, she still contacts me. I stopped...

Women in accra ghana [ 6 Answers ]

Hi my name is Ray... I live in philadelphia pa, I have met a women on line and she is from accra ghana, No don't get me wrong... I know all about the scams from that part of west africa!! I know all about when they ask for money!! But I need some real advice!! And maybe some one can help!! She...

Visit accra ghana [ 1 Answers ]

I am palestinian have passport from palestine I want visit ghana but no empassy in my country so can some one do visa for me and stamp the visa in airport accra

Ghana Romance Scams [ 0 Answers ]

Romance Scams United States citizens should be alert to attempts at fraud by persons claiming to live in Ghana who profess friendship or romantic interest over the Internet. Correspondents who quickly move to discussion of intimate matters could well be the inventions of scammers. If they are...

View more questions Search