Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ecemowerman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2013, 10:48 AM
    b43g onan engine
    Have checked valve clearnce and valves are set to spec. what other possible causes could produce too much base pressure forcing oil out vent? Engine will run over an hour with no problems, but 15 to 20 min cutting grass of 3" height engine pukes.
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2013, 11:24 AM
    Check for oil leaks ,engine could be sucking air in , which would cause pressure in crankcase instead of vacuum .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John deere 318 with b43g onan engine oil issues [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 318 john deere lawn tractor with new pistons installed. After engine runs @ 15 to 20 min under load oil comes back out breather and goes into carb. Causing engine to choke out. Unit has new pistons .010 over sized

Onan engine B48G stops running [ 4 Answers ]

L wish to know if anyone can help me with the problem with my grandsmaster toro 62inch cut mower It has a onan B48G engine the motor starts and then after a few minutes it dies and then after a few seconds l can start it again with out any trouble but then it dies again L have replaced fuel pump...

Oil problem with onan engine [ 3 Answers ]

L have a toro rideon with onan engine l have replaced the starter motor and now l am getting oil up the breather pipe in to the carburetor and since this is happening l wish to know if this will hurt engine or not. Or if l can get the problem fixed. Cheers Malcolm

16 HP Onan Engine blows oil into air filter [ 2 Answers ]

My Case 446 tractor has a 16 HP Onan Engine which recently began to blow oil into the air filter housing and smoke/oil from exhast. Also looses compression and mowing deck will not run at full speed, slowing down when cutting. What Could be causing this? Please Help I need to get this tractor...

View more questions Search