Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahtx89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2013, 12:46 AM
    7weeks postpartum
    Im 7 weeks postpartum of having twins, I've been ebf every 3 and 6 hours through out the day since I've given birth. I have got the implanon 8 days ago but was taking dicloxacillin for mastistis the first 3 days I had got it. Well the night before me and my so had protected sex only for him to finish inside me and find out the condom fell off inside me. I took plan be just in case well last night we again had protected sex but this time the condom broke(he didn't ejaculate until aftwr he had pulled out just as the condom had broke) am I still at risk for pregnancy or am I OK? Please answer! Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Ultra sound at 7weeks but they wernt able to see anything [ 0 Answers ]

Hello my name is leislye I am 18 years old and am pregnant... I had an ultra sound at 7weeks but they wernt able to see anything they even told me the baby might be outside the uterus... what would the risk be? Am I in danger.. and why wernt they able to see my baby? Am I pregnant? I haven't had my...

7weeks and 1 day with two possible fathers [ 1 Answers ]

On the 1st of June 2011 I took one depo shot and my next appointment was on the 22nd of September but I never went again for my second shot.I was seeing my periods during all this time when I was waiting for the injection to wear off.so I had two boyfriends,it hapend that I slept with guy 1 on the...

Postpartum [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I had a baby 3weeks ago I'm worried because my husband and I had a quicky with no protection.he penetraded but pull out before coming what are the posibilities that I could get pregnant?after we were finish I pee and cleaned my vagina.

7weeks pregnent-Shall we participate in sex? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I am 25years old.I am 7 weeks pregnant now.If we participate in Sex is there any problem for baby? Wanted to know shall we participate in sex? After how many months we can particiapte? Please clear my doubts? Thanks R9

Is cramping down below at 7weeks normal [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 19yrs of age and I was windering if anyone could make my mind at ease by telling me its normal to have cramp feeling cramps down below on either side, I just so worried as I lost a baby at 8weeks this month last year:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.