Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    March123456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2013, 09:07 PM
    A lump behind ear but not on the ear piercing?
    I just got my industrial piercing last week, and the past 2 days my ear was swollen and burning hot, I took Ibuprofen and it relieved my pain but then the next day my boyfriend hit my ear by accident so it hurted again, then I cleaned it and I put ice, it made it worst I felt my ear pounding and it was so hot. But like in 2 hours it stopped hurting, it hasn't been hurting since then, but I have a little lump behind my ear, not painful just felt it 2 days ago. Seemed to decreased in size, it is not in the piercing is behind my ear. Is that normal? I clean my ear with non iodized salt with warm water 3 times a day. Can someone let me know please?

Check out some similar questions!

Small white lump behind my daughters ear piercing ? [ 0 Answers ]

I got my 4 year old daughters ears pierced 13 weeks ago they wer not healing properly so I was told to change her earrings to real gold ones I have done this but have noticed that next to one of her earrings at the back there is a small white lump will this go away on its own its not hurting her...

Lump behind ear! [ 1 Answers ]

Heyy, I've got a lump behind my right ear, it's squishy like a cyst and measures 5cm in length and 2cm in width. It's getting more painful and I've had it since the 1st of January this year. I've had problems with painful lumps on my head which are so painful that I can't sleep. What do you...

I have ear ache in one ear and am a bit deaf in this ear [ 2 Answers ]

Two days ago I awoke with a very painful ear ache. When I push my finger into the opening of my ear hard, I can feel a lump but this is actually in the ear passage and not a spot or pimple but feels like it is blocking the opening to my inner ear. It is sore and also the next morning I was and...

Lump behind my ear [ 0 Answers ]

Hey, this is my first time on here. But I have a question! Okay so two days ago I noticed a lump behind my left ear. It does hurt a little, and it's kind of red like the skin is. Also it's gown too in size, now it's probably the size of a dime. I can feel it too, it's hard, and I can't move it....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.