Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john wearden Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2013, 07:35 PM
    Baffled
    What to do about a woman that we are mutually attracted to in an impossible way to act out now breaks out in hives when we meet in professional situations.
    john wearden Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2013, 07:39 PM
    What to do about a woman in a professional setting where acting on desires would be taboo breaking out in hives when we meet to discuss business. There is no prompting from me.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 19, 2013, 02:46 AM
    You are the one getting hives?

I suspect that you are sweating around her, and that can bring on hives. But other factors may be present that you can avoid: foods such as nuts, chocolate, fish, tomatoes, eggs, fresh berries, and milk. Fresh foods cause hives more often than cooked foods. Certain food additives and preservatives may also be to blame.
    Drugs that can cause hives include aspirin, ibuprofen, high blood pressure drugs (ACE inhibitors), and codeine.

Take an anti-histamine such as Benedryl, and take it on a regular basis as a preventative. Wear loose fitting cotton clothing, and apply a cool damp cloth to your skin if you can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baffled [ 1 Answers ]

Okay this going to take some time so hang in therefor me please. I just installed a set of 48h andrews cam, feuling 4000 lifters, ez install andrews lifters and a +4 degree andrews timing gear. I took extra care to triple check that all was in time during the re-assembly, all lifter were preloaded...

Baffled by this [ 0 Answers ]

I am 35 yrs old. I am 8 days away from my period. I have been having a very thin clear odorless discharge from my vagina for about 4 or 5 days now. It is as if I peed myself at times it is a lot, could I be pregnant or is this a more serious issue?

Baffled and want to own it? [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a comedy where this guy goes to a party to meet the girl he likes and he loans out his car and has mishaps all night but between each one trying to get his car back he sees the car from time to time it is a convertible and its playing the same song and he tries all night to get...

Baffled about bronco [ 2 Answers ]

Still working on 82 bronco timing was 180 off that fixed the backfiring but still will not start cranks over good then it will crank over hard tried moving distributor around still acts the same wonder what else could be wrong? Fella's you give good advise do you have any more suggestions I really...

Geometry - baffled [ 1 Answers ]

How do I figure out the following question: A close rectangular box has a surface area of 1000 square centimeters. Its length is twice its width and its height is 6 times its width, what is the volume?

View more questions Search