Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hdoty76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2013, 08:32 AM
    Ovaries
    After intercourse my ovaries feel like they are on fire, this lasts about 3-5 minutes and helps when I put pressure on them. This has happened twice in the last couple weeks. What could this be?

Check out some similar questions!

Ovaries [ 1 Answers ]

If my wife ovaries is removed will it have a affect on our sex life and in foreplay will wetness still present and have nomally

Polycystic ovaries [ 0 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with poly cystic ovaries a year ago. The doctor advise me to see an ob gyne but I did not. I was scared and never told anyone about it. Can this be prevented? I have read some articles that this will cause infertility. Is it possible for me not to have baby in the future? I am 20...

Polystics ovaries [ 1 Answers ]

I have polystics ovaries could I get pregnant ? Is going to be hard ? Do I ovualte

More Cysts on my ovaries [ 8 Answers ]

I know I need to see the doctor. The earliest opening is on the 20th, though, and I'm freaking out a bit. Had an ultrasound on Friday. The results are that my ovaries are polycystic--which I already knew--and that I have a rather large cyst on my right ovary. I had surgery last year to...

Getting ovaries checked out [ 5 Answers ]

Okay I got my blood results back on Saturday and of course it was negative, I had gotten my period a couple days before my appointment, although this cycle was a very short one. My period lasted exactly 4 days, which has never happened before, normally it would b 5-6 days. Anyway, I told my doctor...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.