Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daniella_meehan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2013, 07:38 AM
    I want my belly re-pierced and I'm curious will I be able to?
    I had my belly pierced nearly a year and maybe 3 months ago got it done professionally too much of a fag to do it myself and I had to take it out due to school finding out and I want to get it done again as I've moved school and there's like a millimeter scar when I feel where the old piercing used to be you can feel like a (tube/tunnel) sort of thing it sounds weird but you can feel where the hole/jewelry was.
    Do you think I will be able to get it pierced again in the same place it was, as it was perfectly straight and everything.. or will it have to be in a different place?
    SharonSussman Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2013, 09:22 AM
    You can most probably have it pierced in the same spot. The thing you are feeling might be the scar tissue that formed, which is just skin, nothing a proper piercing job can't handle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

All about getting your belly button pierced [ 4 Answers ]

I want to get my belly button pierced. I am 15 and too scared to ask my dad what he thinks. What are some pros that would help seal the deal?

Is it okay for me to get my belly re-pierced? [ 0 Answers ]

I had my belly pierced for the first time last year, but it fell out and ended up healing up, about a month ago my friend repeiced it with a clean belly bar, it was fine but the other day it started getting sore and red, it now looks quite swollen and has a small lump under the skin- scar tissue? ...

Should I get my belly button pierced? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 13, I've wanted my belly button pierced since I was about 10, mum has always said no, but I think I've persuaded her, I am quite developed for my age but I'm worrying about the hole stretching as I grow? Also, how long is it after having this piercing that you can go swimming again?

Can I Get My Belly Pierced [ 6 Answers ]

I really want to get my belly button pierced I am meant to be getting it done butt my belly button is an outtie and I only have a little bit of skin on the top of it so when I lay down flat this skin disappears but you can still get to it! Can anybody help me and tell me if this can be pierced...

Can a outtie belly b pierced? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok c one of my gurl friends wants to pierce her belly button but she not sure if she can get it pierced tell me if u know for a fact that u can or cant....thanx

View more questions Search