Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Webbyswin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2013, 03:32 AM
    Tiny aliens in black robes
    Looking to try and find a film, it was a comedy about little tiny aliens in black robes. There leader was very tall and had a huge helmet, very tall helmet, there was a scene when the leader is trying to get in the car and his helmet won't fit. The little black robed aliens also hang onto the car while its being driven. Please help as I have failed so far trying to find it. The film is not Spaceballs.
    beplmi Posts: 62, Reputation: 3

Sep 18, 2013, 07:35 AM
    Try this website

366 Weird Movies
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2013, 12:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by beplmi View Post
    try this website

366 Weird Movies
    Cool... I see a few interesting looking movies I need to see if I can find on that site..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny black bugs [ 6 Answers ]

We have tiny black bugs coming from the bottom of the baseboard in our family room. My first thought was they were ants but a closer look, they aren't. We spray with bug spray every day & at least 20 come out dead everyday.

Tiny Black Bugs... Help [ 3 Answers ]

I started getting bites on my arms , legs, thighs, arms ,and back when I wake up in the morning.. I went to the doctor and they said they are bug bites and I am having a reaction and that I need to find out what kind of bug it is. It starts with a little pain then itches. I noticed today a very...

Black and white sci-fi, aliens that look like people but can be revealed using an ins [ 2 Answers ]

Aliens that look like people but can be revealed using an instrument. Once found. They would kill them with a laser like gun and then the body destroyed by another device placed on the body and the body desentragrated. The movie ends with a man and woman left (the aliens) but the man does not know...

Name of sci-fi movie aliens want all the black people on earth [ 1 Answers ]

Movie Early 80's Where Aliens come to earth in Giant space ships they offer the people of earth a cure for all illness and clean the earth of all garbage and pollution in exchange the aliens want all the black people on earth they have a world wide telephone vote and the world voted the blacks off...

Tiny black bugs [ 2 Answers ]

I have hundreds of tiny black bugs in my bathtub and sink. The are only about 1/8 inch long with about 6 or 8 legs. The body is oval with a point at one end and two little curving antennae (?) coming out from the point. I live in the high desert area of Southern California and I've just started...

View more questions Search