Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ambutler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2013, 04:53 PM
    I have a dry bump on my belly button
    I have a bump on my belly button . Its incredibly dry I do not think its leaking anything. I do have my belly button pierced but it isn't on the piercing entry or exit hole it is really basically my belly button. Any ideas what it could be?

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on my belly button peircing [ 2 Answers ]

Someone help me lmao ? I had my bellybutton piercing for 5 months now and I have this kind of big bump // bubble on top were my hole is and I don't know how to get rid of it I soak it like twice a day with sea salt and some days it will go down and some days it will just stay the same can some one...

Why would a puppy have a squishy bump on it's belly button? [ 2 Answers ]

My dog recently had a litter of 4 puppies, 3 males and 1 female. They are 9 weeks old now and I noticed that two of the males have what seems to be a pocket of air or fluid on their belly button. When I push on it; it doesn't seem to be painful to them at all. I really just want to know if this is...

Belly button bump [ 4 Answers ]

OK so I got my belly done about A little over a month ago and its been doing really good on one side of my piercing its reallyhard(like a bump under it) and swollen kind of. It feel like a bump under my skin and it hurts kind of bad. There's not nay puss coming out except when I changed it once. It...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.