Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jordonj Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2013, 04:14 PM
    Why do I feel dizzy/lightheaded?
    I'm at work (sonic) and I started feeling dizzy. I thought maybe it would pass and I'll be okay but I couldn't stand up any longer so I asked my boss for a break. Just as I finished talking to him I started blacking out! I felt like I was going to faint. Its waaay too hot here and the A/C guy just fixed the air. I've had this kind of thing happen to me before. Why does it keep happening to me?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 17, 2013, 04:20 PM
    There are many possibilities, none of which can be diagnosed online. You could be anemic, you could be suffering from heat stroke (which is unlikely if you're not outside in the sun), you could have excessive bleeding, you could be dehydrated, this could be a side effect of medication you're taking, or drugs and alcohol, you could be pregnant and the list goes on. We don't know, and can't diagnose online.

Only a doctor can tell you what's going on, so make an appointment, you won't find actual answers online.

Good luck.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2013, 07:33 PM
    Hormone imbalance, adrenaline stress, anemic, not eating enough, dehydration,.
    You have to get a diagnosis before you can figure anything out about what is going on with you.

My car is making a noise, I can guess that its either the fly wheel or the starter. I can't fix it until I get it diagnosed. Same with the human body.

Sep 18, 2013, 02:47 PM
    Why did I feel like I was going to pass out
    I work in the kitchen at sonic and the A/C wasn't working so we had no air. I was so hot, I was sweating like crazy.. I was pretty much soaked. At one point, I couldn't stand up any longer, I was getting too dizzy so I asked my boss if I could go on break because I knew I was about to pass out. Just as I was done talking to him I started blacking out. I ate some fries and drinked water. 30 minutes later I was feeling better so I got back to work. This happened yesterday. And this kind of thing has happened to me before but why?
    I was kind of sick so I have been feeling dehydrated, could that have been the problem? I'm actually always dehydrated..
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 18, 2013, 02:54 PM
    You may have experienced heat stroke or heat exhaustion.

Heat stroke: Symptoms - MayoClinic.com
    Pets Expert

Sep 18, 2013, 03:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordonj View Post
    I work in the kitchen at sonic and the A/C wasn't working so we had no air. I was so hot, I was sweating like crazy.. I was pretty much soaked. At one point, I couldn't stand up any longer, I was getting too dizzy so I asked my boss if I could go on break because I knew I was about to pass out. Just as I was done talking to him I started blacking out. I ate some fries and drinked water. 30 mins later I was feeling better so I got back to work. This happened yesterday. And this kind of thing has happened to me before but why?
    I was kind of sick so I have been feeling dehydrated, could that have been the problem? I'm actually always dehydrated..
    Jordoni, no matter how many times you post the question, we can't give you a diagnosis. It's not possible to do over the internet.

If you're concerned you'll need to see a doctor. You really really really won't find any answers online.

Sep 18, 2013, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Jordoni, no matter how many times you post the question, we can't give you a diagnosis. It's not possible to do over the internet.

If you're concerned you'll need to see a doctor. You really really really won't find any answers online.
    I don't even know how this happened! I was writing down the question but the manager yelled out my name to get back to work so I exit out of this page. I didn't have time to ask yesterday so I got back on here today to ask. I didn't know it was already posted.. My bad, sorry. This site is being weird
    Pets Expert

Sep 19, 2013, 09:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordonj View Post
    I don't even know how this happened! I was writing down the question but the manager yelled out my name to get back to work so I exit out of this page. I didn't have time to ask yesterday so I got back on here today to ask. I didn't know it was already posted.. My bad, sorry. This site is being weird
    No worries. It happens. After all, computers are just like humans, they make mistakes. Actually, they're worse than humans. ;)

Don't worry about it. I just mentioned it because many people do post the same question over and over again, because they didn't like the answers they got, even though those answers were accurate.

I apologize since that wasn't the case here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Feel dizzy, headaches, feel like vomiting after drinking green tea. Any reasons? [ 8 Answers ]

I started drinking gree tea, because I know its healthy (that is what everyone say). I never made abuse of it, my maximum dose was 3 cups/day. I really like it and drink it with no sugar only some lemon and vanilla, or mixed with other teas. After a time, something like 3months, I started feeling...

Get really dizzy and lightheaded [ 0 Answers ]

Okay. When ever I stand up from a couch or a bed, I get really dizzy and lightheaded. I can't see at all, and I can't hear at all. I usually have to hold on to something, to support myself. It happens every time. I don't know what to do! I once passed out from it. It was today. So please help. PS:...

Can't sleep... feel lightheaded! [ 3 Answers ]

For the past ten days in a row, I have not been able to sleep. This morning when I woke up and started walking around, I felt really lightheaded. I know what fainting feels like and it was kind if similar to that. I was just wondering if this was normal. I thought maybe it might be because of my...

Why does my ear feel clogged, but it doesn't hurt. I also feel dizzy [ 11 Answers ]

Ok my husband woke up on Monday with his ear clogged, another thing he doesn't have any pain just ringing. It is Wednsday and all of a sudden today he started feeling dizzy. I am kind of worried. He went to the doctor today and she said that both of his ears looked good.

View more questions Search